4x4 Rentals in Norway

LTV_Chaos

So my family and I are moving back to the States this summer. We want to take a two week trip through Norway and Sweden. Our plan is to fly in and out of Oslo.

We're a family of five and we're attempting to find a place that rents 4x4 vehicles. So far we're not having much luck.

We're able to bring our camping gear with us. We did a similar trip through Iceland last year and it was great.

If anyone has any leads please let me know. So far Google isn't turning up much.

Thanks,

Pete

LTV_Chaos

Thanks for the Artic Campers link. Seems the limiting factor is the amount of people they sleep. As long as they have two seatbelts up front and three in the back we're good.

I've emailed the company to ask about that possibility. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Either 4WD or AWD works for us. Seems like the most possible answer to overlanding is dirt and gravel roads.

Pete

Peter_n_Margaret

Adventurer
We spent 6 or 7 weeks exploring Norway in a 4WD Iveco motorhome all the way to Nordkapp.
We did not find too many non bitumen roads and those we did find did not need a 4WD. But perhaps we did not look hard enough?
Cheers,
Peter
OKA196 motorhome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior