4x4 Fuso for Sale

Picowatt

Here’s the link to our add selling our 4x4 fuso!

Roverchef

Adventurer
Just last month I put super singles and a lift on one just like this....35in tires made it really easy to drive @ highway speeds. Nice rig and decent price too

Picowatt

Yes absolutely currently it has only 25,898K

Attachments

• Qf9Lm2aqR7y9SgDr69OFHA.jpg
    Qf9Lm2aqR7y9SgDr69OFHA.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Never. And I mean ever buy a truck with a black rattle canned frame. If you do, strip it, blast it, prep it and mastercoat it. Worst trick in the book. Other than that I'm reading about 3k in work done. Assuming he was smart he bought it for 16k or so. I'm fine with a quick flip as long as the work was done right. From the look of every fitting being blasted the same sorry pallor of black including the muffler, I'd say run.

WRONG_WAY_DAVE

Man it seems like a great place to start though--much more so at the original price though. It was probably the HOA that killed his project though ?

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Heh, hopefully they did more than just paint over the rust... especially for the $10k they added to the price.
Assuming he was smart he bought it for 16k or so. I'm fine with a quick flip as long as the work was done right. From the look of every fitting being blasted the same sorry pallor of black including the muffler, I'd say run.
The last posted asking price for that truck was $12,000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/price-reduced-4x4-fuso-truck.212433/

So at least a $20,500 'paint job and tires?

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
I’d say run away (as stated earlier in the tread) it just looks like a rattle can job, if done correctly you wouldn’t see all the pitting from the rust on the frame... some poor SOB on CL is gonna basically get a turn & burn. Funny how new members post up on here thinking people don’t do their research or know what’s going on...

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
I’d say run away (as stated earlier in the tread) it just looks like a rattle can job, if done correctly you wouldn’t see all the pitting from the rust on the frame... some poor SOB on CL is gonna basically get a turn & burn. Funny how new members post up on here thinking people don’t do their research or know what’s going on...

Sometimes people forget that other people have the internet too.

Reactions: MSD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles