4th Gen Camping/Storage System - DIY- Free plans!

The Drawer Plans are finally out!
After many efforts and delays, I am happy to announce to everyone that the drawer plans are finally out!

This is a modular system designed for use in the 4th gen 4Runner that I built for myself. This means if someone wants to build just one part of the 4 part system, they should be able to.

My motivations for making this free are a direct result of the community. The expo community is wonderful and has helped me with plenty of questions. You guys even helped me create this storage system (Thanks again Matt!)

Use it for tailgating, use it to carry your guns, camping gear, spare parts, or even kid's toys. Whatever makes you happy.

To get the plans, simply go to the website, add all of the items to the cart and checkout. It'll be $0.00 and you'll get a link in your email to download.

To order the parts, the list is on the website with amazon links.

Enjoy! :wings:
-Adam

G0Ib86N.jpg

JbuOVPQ.jpg

L8w6MWa.jpg

zEI8Ljx

hcpqGoU.jpg

Xoe1NPq.jpg

Click here for the full album link
Click Here to get the plans

Teamoatmealpie

Observer
Very nice set up. I built a simple 2 drawer that after a summer of use needs a revision.
Very cool of you to share detailed specs for a cool set up.

tlin

Adventurer
Super cool of you to share these plans - hoping plenty of folks get you some good feedback over time. Nicely done!

cmorrow

Awesome that you've given these plans away! I will totally share on Insta and hope to build them this summer. Thanks!

nswanny

Observer
Really appreciate the plans! I'm not sure I'll do the full drawer build but will at least do enough to give me a side pocket and the dual slide out for cooking on. Started making one of the side pockets over the weekend, just had enough .5" scrap plywood lying around. If I could make one TINY suggestion...for the small cutouts, anyway to make them to scale so we can print and trace them out to get the curves right?

utherjorge

Observer
I think this just solved a problem I have with a smaller vehicle, looking for drawers. Without downloading, are these to be permanently mounted, or do they come out as needed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles