4th Gen Camping/Storage System - DIY- Free plans!

The Drawer Plans are finally out!
After many efforts and delays, I am happy to announce to everyone that the drawer plans are finally out!

This is a modular system designed for use in the 4th gen 4Runner that I built for myself. This means if someone wants to build just one part of the 4 part system, they should be able to.

My motivations for making this free are a direct result of the community. The expo community is wonderful and has helped me with plenty of questions. You guys even helped me create this storage system (Thanks again Matt!)

Use it for tailgating, use it to carry your guns, camping gear, spare parts, or even kid's toys. Whatever makes you happy.

To get the plans, simply go to the website, add all of the items to the cart and checkout. It'll be $0.00 and you'll get a link in your email to download.

To order the parts, the list is on the website with amazon links.

Enjoy! :wings:
-Adam

G0Ib86N.jpg

JbuOVPQ.jpg

L8w6MWa.jpg

zEI8Ljx

hcpqGoU.jpg

Xoe1NPq.jpg

Click here for the full album link
Click Here to get the plans

kmcintyre

Observer
Very nice! Thanks for putting it out there even though I don't have a 4 runner, people who need to lift their campers up a bit to get over the side rails could use this!

jenren81

This is awesome - thanks for sharing.... I think I'll build this up for my 03 V8 whenever I get a chance! My 2016 tacoma gets all my attention, but this will be a sweet addition to the T4R.

Colby Jack

Traveler
So impressed with this setup and idea of sharing with a great community!!!! Great work. Hoping this trend continues!

krick3tt

Adventurer
Excellent video and a great build. I would have liked to see this before I bought my drawer system. Although you have created it for your vehicle it would be adaptable for my LR3 quite easily.
Thanks for your efforts and for sharing it with the OX community, your generosity is commendable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles