$485 45qt NEW Norcolds!!!!

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Hey Guys

We found Brand New "Scratch & Dent" units from a Bus Outfitter for $485
($510 shipped).

A friend of mine found these online. I was going to post it sooner but i wanted my unit to arrive and check it out to make sure it was ok before i posted these for sale. It does have a small dent in it but functions fine.

Mine arrived yesterday and works great. I froze up some icecubes for testing :)

My buddy just ordered his today and i believe they had 3-5 left.

If your interested, Here ya go:

http://www.ronthebusnut.com/detailDisp_MRFT-.html

Surprised shipping was only $21

Anyway, thought i would pass these along!

Last edited:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Silly question... is this Norcold identical to the ARB unit of the same size? ARB, Engel and Norcold are all the same fridge right?

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
mountainpete said:
Thanks! I sent him an e-mail to ask if he ships to Canada.

Pete

Eh, best to call him. They (Ronthebusnut.com) arent the most "Internet Savy" folks out there. Super nice, but behind the techno a little. Give them a call and try to get ahold of Scott. Took a few trys to get someone that knew what i was talking about! :D And even then, it was a tad odd!

Last edited:

blupaddler

Conspirator
Kevin,

Great find! I wish I would have ordered one with you. I might be ordering one soon. Santa has some little elves helping me out.
:p

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
expeditionswest said:
Wow, great find. THanks so much for sharing the find with the group.

No problem. When i spoke on the phone with them, they offered a group buy deal and if we would have bought 5 they would have paid for the shipping (provided they all went to the same place!). However the guy sounded very [insert polite word for clueless here] on the fridge and the extent of the "Scratchs and/or Dents" it might have! When i was trying to get more details, he couldnt really provide any. He just assured me it worked! Hmmmm

Anyway, Instead of risking others $, i took the risk & jumped on it hoping the right unit would arrive not too badly beaten up and it would work! Well, I am happy to say it arrived yesterday and was only slightly/moderately dented in the rear (cosmetic only and nothing a transit case wont fix) and i plugged it in right away and it works great! I even made ice! :D (got weird look from the girlfriend when i was making ice in our living room with no explanation!)

The moral my ramblings is this: Now that i was the test dummy for these and I got the product in a very timely manner and it was indeed what i wanted, It might be worth it to get 5 people together and possibly do a group buy. The shipping is only $21 (to a commercial address) so it might defeat the purpose of shipping them all to one location (he made it clear this was the only way he would pay all the shipping). Unless of course, there is 5 of you that live near each other! :D

The first question i asked when i called was "Do you ever get the larger 60's" and he replied: "Never" :(

I was slightly surprised by the large exterior and smaller interior, but i am still very happy with this purchase!

Anyway, my .02

Last edited:

Life_in_4Lo

Explorer
wish I needed one! what a great find BM, I know you have been looking and you really scored!
I'll pass on the link to my friends

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz