4 Wheel Parts has a discount bin.............

colodak

Adventurer
If your ever by a 4WP's store, check out their discount bin. Picked up an ARB X-jack (inflatable bag lift), regularly $249.99 on close out for $195.00. They had a huge table stacked with stuff and on the floor 10% to 30% off.

Did you get that at the Colorado Springs store? If so I'm pissed I was going to try to get over yesterday but never had time;) nice catch though I've seen a whole lot of stuff for Jeep's on their parts table. I also got a set of the ARB QD air fittings for $5 once because someone had stolen the hose out of the pump up kit. Alot of people give 4WP a hard time but I've found that they try to be helpful and offer warranties on stuff no one else would (tires). They are also willing to try to price match, but it usually has to get approved by the owner. I bought my M8000 there for 545 when the sticker price was 750, because they price matched against Amazon.

poriggity

Explorer
That's nice. Too bad I'll never shop at a 4wp again for the way I was treated a few different times. If you do shop there, they have decent deals on stuff some of the time.

fifty

Adventurer
That's nice. Too bad I'll never shop at a 4wp again for the way I was treated a few different times. If you do shop there, they have decent deals on stuff some of the time.

Yeah me too. I go back everyone in a while to see if they change. Plus I like to support brick and mortar shops. But te treat me like crap every time.

I was in yesterday and they were push push push. I told them"outside of the things I'm placing on the counter, all I am interested in is rigid lights."
them:"oh great we have those on sale right now! What do you need?"
Me:3 pairs of d2 duallies and a 20 inch e series.
Them: oh you're lucky, our warehouse stocks them. They normally are back ordered nation wide. Since you want a large number on them I can get you a great price.
Me: ok, depending on the price I might order them.
They then proceed to make me wait about 15 mins while "he checks for special pricing on their computer"
A while later he gives me a total. So I ask for a break down and they end up being more expensive than they have listed in their little catalogue.

This is par for the course at this location. Always charge more than msrp. They have a low price guarantee. I've asked them to match desert rat or other places and they say, just go buy it there.

On top of all this they have a snotty attitude and treat you like they are doing you a favor by being open...

Ugh, sorry, rant over...just beware if you're ever in the 4wp oakland store.

BurbanAZ

Explorer
the 4wp in my area is actually one of the only shops ill go to because they have always been great when i went in there. Must just be the people because they havent been pushy with me at all. Ive had the worst service in Desert Rat so that the store i wont go back to unless i absolutely have to

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Glad you had a good experience because I never have. They have lied to me and wasted my time too much to support them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles