4 States - 5 Days; AZ, NM, CO, UT

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Nice pics Wil/Nic...cabin fever waning but can't wait to get to Koko/Moab/Escalante in early May, thank for sharing!

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Fun! We (BajaTaco, Goodtimes and I) did the Moab-AZ thing in mostly rain, wind and snow. Looks like ya'll had better weather!

-H-

Willman

Tail light thing....

At the end of Hell's revenge....There are a few drop-offs.....I took out one of my trailer lights not hitting the drop-off square.....I have been meaning to move them up...The trail helped me move the process to redo my lighting...:ylsmoke:

Pictures to come~

:snorkel:

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Great pics! :cool: We were you on I70 heading west ~4:30pm on Friday? We were heading east towards the start of the Kokopelli trail when I caught the tail end of a white Tacoma heading in the opposite direction, didn't see it unitl it was in the rear view but I actually thought it was you?

So whats the story on the tailight? Side protection flex into it? Escalator takes a certain line for a LWB truck with a long rear breakover, the consequenses can be pretty nasty :D

Must have been some one else's Tacoma, I was on I-25 heading for DEN. (check my spot)The Taco's tail lights are fine, it was the red trailer that took a beating. Escalator was a challenge with the larger wheel base, but sure was fun!

FlyingWen

Explorer
First....Thanks Wil for the VERY quick trip at the last minute!!..The Cabin fever is gone....Now time for college finals:smilies27

Here we go!

You know when you find pieces of tail lights.....Doesn't look good...

Hands down to Wil.....He was very chill during the whole thing.....Wil has some balls!!!!!:sombrero:

DSC_0162.jpg

Nice WINDY day!!....

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

Very close to the Slickrock....3"

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

Wil had a 3' front wheel stand going.....so for safety reasons....out comes the winch....

DSC_0171.jpg

Wil made it without any body damage!!!!....Just a few scratches on the bumper paint...:)

What a great trip!

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mentioned a few scratches on the bumper, but played it off like it was nothing... then, there is the "real" story in pictures. All I am gonna say on here is "DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
I think you're in trouble, Wil.

yeah I think your right... at least she is in FL and I am here... :victory:

The Taco did come home with some "Battle scars". But that is what armor is for, right?

A scratch on the front outside passenger corner bumper from this....
DSC_0125.JPG

And a scratch on the inside drivers corner of the bumper.

Oh and here's a cool bumper shot I took while on this trip.
DSC_3368.JPG

The rest was just close calls like this:
DSC_0144.JPG

DSC_0145.JPG

Willman

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mentioned a few scratches on the bumper, but played it off like it was nothing... then, there is the "real" story in pictures. All I am gonna say on here is "DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:elkgrin:

If my wife saw me doing this....she would kick my in my %^&$!

Wil is very flexable!!! I wish i took a shot of him getting in and out of his window!!!!

:)

tibaal89

Adventurer
Quick, somebody post the video of the stock H3 doing the Escalator without any problem... :snorkel::bike_rider::wings::sombrero::elkgrin: :Wow1::costumed-smiley-007

I kid, I kid...

Great pics! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles