4 LED's 2 switches ??

hdhp

Hi, I am building my own Roof Rack and I am going to have 4 LED Cree 7" lights at the corners. My question is and I think I can do it but dont really know how, so Can I have two (2) seprate switches? One in the cab of the truck and one in the topper? I sleep in the topper and I would like to have light at my fingertips.
I searched the web and I might need a different switch?? Has any body here done this before?

Thank for your Input

HDHP

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Hi, I am building my own Roof Rack and I am going to have 4 LED Cree 7" lights at the corners. My question is and I think I can do it but dont really know how, so Can I have two (2) seprate switches? One in the cab of the truck and one in the topper? I sleep in the topper and I would like to have light at my fingertips.
I searched the web and I might need a different switch?? Has any body here done this before?

Thank for your Input

HDHP

yes, you can do it with a latching relay and push buttons in parallel. Every time you send +12V to the latching relay it toggles from on/off or off/on.

rudee13

Anzo wireless remote available at oreiley's. Runs up to 4 sets, Light switch at your fingertips no matter where you are. I'm running one on my truck and another on my trailer. Love it $35, super simple

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rossvtaylor

Adventurer
Anzo wireless remote available at oreiley's. Runs up to 4 sets, Light switch at your fingertips no matter where you are. I'm running one on my truck and another on my trailer. Love it $35, super simple

So, this is the one true one? :) Seriously, though, I've been looking at these for our ambo conversion's scene lights. But the reviews of the Anzo unit, on Amazon, aren't great. Based on your "love it" we'll get one, unless you know of one you recommend over this one.

Thanks, Ross and Kara

rudee13

I've been running one in fj for a while and have had no problems with it.
Just installed another in our off road trailer. When I was researching I couldn't find but few reviews so I took a chance. I found it to be built well and super easy to install.
I hang the fob on left hand side of steering wheel column on tilt lever, easy to reach, but you could place it anywhere with supplied velcro.
I know a few guys that installed the units in their bass boats to easily turn on led spots. Also, I have no affiliation with anzo, just a happy end user.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hdhp

Thanks again Rudee!! I am going to stop at OReilly's on my way home from work today!!

HDHP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles