4 Fuso 4X4's for sale. (yes, 4 of them for sale)

Clutch

<---Pass
No affiliation.

https://boise.craigslist.org/hvo/4862803630.html

01616_6BDFDVq6WIk_600x450.jpg

cdthiker

Meandering Idaho
Most likely to get new ones.
It looks like they are private owned fire rigs. In this part of the world you can make decent coin renting out rigs tot eh forrest service in peak season. They just dont have enough trucks and gear to go all of the places that they need to. Heck the forrest service hires people with vans and SUV's and 4x4's just to drive people around.

Either way the older ones seem like a decent deal, would be sweet if they were selling them stripped

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Those are neat trucks but the market for used fire trucks is weird - if you add up the value of the components I'm sure it is worth that, but they will probably sell for much less.

snowcat

Might be scam....

This might be scam. After I saw the seller's Craigslist add, showing the trucks being located in Reno, Nv., I called the seller. He said the trucks are actually in Bend, Or. Also, I saw other CL adds showing the trucks in Idaho. I emailed the seller last week to see the trucks and he replied that they would only be available to see this past weekend and then he would be out of town, on a business trip for three weeks and unavailable by cell phone, for three weeks. Who list vehicles for sale and then isn't available to answer inquiries? Doesn't strike me that this is a legit sale and any potential buyers should be very cautious.

kerry

Expedition Leader
I've done similar things. Put some Puch mopeds on Craigslist a week or so before I went out of town for a month.

Clutch

<---Pass
This might be scam. After I saw the seller's Craigslist add, showing the trucks being located in Reno, Nv., I called the seller. He said the trucks are actually in Bend, Or. Also, I saw other CL adds showing the trucks in Idaho. I emailed the seller last week to see the trucks and he replied that they would only be available to see this past weekend and then he would be out of town, on a business trip for three weeks and unavailable by cell phone, for three weeks. Who list vehicles for sale and then isn't available to answer inquiries? Doesn't strike me that this is a legit sale and any potential buyers should be very cautious.

I have noticed people will run adds in different states/cities here...Boise is a 10 hour drive from a lot of places.

That ad has bee up awhile, believe I saw it over a month ago while cruising CL, probably just renewed it. (But you never know...could be a scam)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles