4 days in Naches (pics and stories)

lgrt

Adventurer
Headed over to the naches area with the NWFJCC. It was a great time camping wheeling and than taking the old wagon train trail back over the pass... I don't want to spoil the ending but i'm still not sure my shorts are clean.
Added some video from day 1, 2 and 3. We'll see when the next one gets back from editing Naches off road video

Day 1
Naches Run Day 1 (Grab the good camp site)
Day 2
Naches Run Day 2 (pre-run play day)

Day 3
Naches Run Day 3 (FJ Cruiser Take Over)

Day 4
Naches Day 4 (Ain't Had Enough Fun)

Last edited:

zjsheller

Observer
Excellent writing and great pictures. It's fun to see postings from closer to home. While the excitement of the Pan-American drive is intoxicating, seeing that great trips are doable in my backyard keeps me heading to the backroads. Thanks for posting!

lgrt

Adventurer
Thanks @zjsheller and you're right... lots of great stuff in our back yards we forget to explore because we're looking past it. I'd never been to the Naches before and with 4 days we barely scratch the surface of what there is to explore over there.

zjsheller

Observer
Thanks @zjsheller and you're right... lots of great stuff in our back yards we forget to explore because we're looking past it. I'd never been to the Naches before and with 4 days we barely scratch the surface of what there is to explore over there.

You're right about that. Our backyard is HUGE!! Hope to see you out there.

J-man

Adventurer
Who's heeler is in that shot with the 3 fj's on the cliff? Looks just like mine. Best dogs in the world!! great write up.

lgrt

Adventurer
@Backwoods Rambler thank you... it is really great to know people actually read my twisted, dyslexic, over-explained pandering... A little self-deprecation does a sole good... Really thanks for the feedback.

@J-man sure she is a great dog now... it is one of my wheeling budy's (Paul). But when she was a puppy, she crawled under his rig and chewed all the electrical... ABS, lights, senors... but she comes out with him every run and is a great dog.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne