3rd gen towing help

Tliska10

I just purchased the trailer, unfortunately the Montero wack tow hitch would not allow me to hook up the cables to it, so the person was nice of nuff to tow it home to me.

Doing_Dirt

I just purchased the trailer, unfortunately the Montero wack tow hitch would not allow me to hook up the cables to it, so the person was nice of nuff to tow it home to me.
You can try U-Haul to purchase towing parts, but please don't let them touch your vehicle...

RyanY

Adventurer
You can try U-Haul to purchase towing parts, but please don't let them touch your vehicle...
Personally I wouldn't use U-Haul for anything unless it was an emergency repair and nobody else was available. Their towing parts are considerably more expensive than what you can buy them for elsewhere. eTrailer.com has far better quality, selection, and prices.

Doing_Dirt

Personally I wouldn't use U-Haul for anything unless it was an emergency repair and nobody else was available. Their towing parts are considerably more expensive than what you can buy them for elsewhere. eTrailer.com has far better quality, selection, and prices.
I agree! But because I worked there for a short time, I know they can be talked down in prices...they compete with other locations and need to hit a "quota" per say. Same with boxes and packing supplies. Not really any room for truck rentals...but franchise locations buy store extras to make additional money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles