3rd gen Bed Rack with Factory Tonneau

Is there a rack that works with the factory tonneau cover?
I want to be able to open the last panel (just flip up) of the bed and have the tent above it.
I saw KB Vodoo makes one that works with covers but it wont allow the rear panel to open.

mcharfauros

Is there a rack that works with the factory tonneau cover?
I want to be able to open the last panel (just flip up) of the bed and have the tent above it.
I saw KB Vodoo makes one that works with covers but it wont allow the rear panel to open.

My vote is Mobtown Offroad's bed bar version. Having owned both the Mobtown Bars and the KB Voodoo modular rack, I can tell you the strength and simple design of Mobtown's is far superior hands down. I don't if KB Voodoo has made any changes to the early version I owned, which was a weak, rusty mess after 6 months. I truly do still like KB Voodoo's idea of having a light weight, modular, and versatile rack with accessories to go along with it, however at that price point I expected better. If you want a simple no B.S. strong design that works with the OEM Bed Cover go with Mobtown, pay less for better quality, and don't look back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94