3rd Annual GBES Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

drofrockology

hi all:

i'm new here.

met scott brady at the nvtr last summer.

i let him know about an event that i help produce in northern nevada and scott suggested i post it here.

so, here it is.

thanks, scott!

btw: the web page should be up any day. but, you can check out last year's in the meantime.

thanks again, scott. you taco guys rule!

monty wolf
gbes rally course designer

# # # # #

Several weeks ago, we announced the dates and location for the 2006 GBES Geocaching & Navigational Rally
16-17 June 2006
Gardnerville , Nevada
Since then we've been busy planning for the event—adding twists to the course, identifying tricky cache locations and other acts of mischief. A couple of examples:
Top Points Club: Your team can sign up as part of a larger group or club. The scores for the all teams in the group will be totaled, and the group that scores the highest will earn bragging rights until next year's event and will have its name placed on a perpetual award.
Non-Competition Class: For larger teams such as families who are just out for the journey, not the points. While they are not in the running for the awards, a number of rules will be relaxed for this class, allowing multiple cache hunters for example.
We hope you agree that these will make the 2006 event even better! But now for the best news:
Registration for this year's event is now officially open!!!
We will offer a discount to teams that sign up early. The early entry fee for a two person team is $100. In order to qualify for the Early Registration rate, your entry must be postmarked by May 1, 2006. After that date, the team fee increases to $125. If you wish to have additional passengers in your vehicle, there is a $15 per passenger charge. These fees cover entry into both the Night and Day events.
To sign up:
1. Print and fill out your Team, Individual and Vehicle entry forms.
2. Make out a check payable to "GBES" for the full amount of your fees.
3. Mailed the completed forms and check to:
GBES Geocachers
PO Box 307
Sparks , NV 89432-0307
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Rally Staff via email. (GBESEvents@gmail.com)
As with previous Rallies, the number of entries is strictly limited, so sign up early.
See you in June!
Bryan Wright
2006 Rally Director

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Hey Monty, very cool to see you here at ExPo! Good luck with the GBES Rally :ylsmoke:

(I am the other taco dude that was with Scott at NVTR, and "WhiteThaiGer" here on the forum was the navigator in our truck.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz