37 on stock quigley

cjken

Explorer
Has anyone replaced the bushings in the front suspension of a Quigley?

Here is the parts list that I got from Quigley.
52d19d850ef033fa16522679c657a27b.png

A few of the bushings in my Lowe control arms are really bad.
I plan to replace them all and possibly the tie rods.

FDM2012

Adventurer
I did mine with the Agile RIP Kit.

Has anyone replaced the bushings in the front suspension of a Quigley?

Here is the parts list that I got from Quigley.
52d19d850ef033fa16522679c657a27b.png

A few of the bushings in my Lowe control arms are really bad.
I plan to replace them all and possibly the tie rods.

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
^^^ the rip kit doesn't replace any parts from what was listed by cjken. depending on the level of rip kit you purchased, it usually replaces shocks, springs (front and/or rear), and possibly the steering damper(s) from a Quigley. unless of course you dequiglfied and went with a full agile conversion.

cjken, im guessing that list will only be relevant to folks with the same front axle as yourself. would be helpful for others to know what front axle you have and what year your rig is.

FDM2012

Adventurer
Hmmmm,,,,,,

Along with shocks, springs, and steering stabilizer, I know that John did send the trac bar bushings, sway bar bushings (drop kit),
and the torque arm bushings. I know I DID NOT order them from Quigley.

I remember specifically getting eaten by mosquitos while doing them at 11PM, and when my neighbor came
to see what the noise was, I roped him into helping! lol

^^^ the rip kit doesn't replace any parts from what was listed by cjken. depending on the level of rip kit you purchased, it usually replaces shocks, springs (front and/or rear), and possibly the steering damper(s) from a Quigley. unless of course you dequiglfied and went with a full agile conversion.

cjken, im guessing that list will only be relevant to folks with the same front axle as yourself. would be helpful for others to know what front axle you have and what year your rig is.

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
Along with shocks, springs, and steering stabilizer, I know that John did send the trac bar bushings, sway bar bushings (drop kit), and the torque arm bushings. I know I DID NOT order them from Quigley.

I remember specifically getting eaten by mosquitos while doing them at 11PM, and when my neighbor came
to see what the noise was, I roped him into helping! lol

guess their level of service continues to escalate! that's awesome. sorry for my misinformation.

I couldn't afford anything from Quigley. I even converted to 8x170 so I wouldnt have to buy their custom bearing replacements.

be glad you have neighbors willing to help. most of mine wont even make eye contact with me...and im a-ok with that, lol.

FDM2012

Adventurer
Well, the neighbor isn't too good with a wrench, but he does well enough at keeping cold beer
withing my arms reach!

And yes, I do have a couple of neighbors that don't like me much. It has to do with how I
stickered up my Ambo!! F them! #AmericaFirst

guess their level of service continues to escalate! that's awesome. sorry for my misinformation.

I couldn't afford anything from Quigley. I even converted to 8x170 so I wouldnt have to buy their custom bearing replacements.

be glad you have neighbors willing to help. most of mine wont even make eye contact with me...and im a-ok with that, lol.

cjken

Explorer
Thanks for the info/advice.
The non-parts are on order and should be hereby the end of week. Not sure when I’ll get around to the install.
Hopefully will not be that bad!

My axle is a Dana 60 with ball joints not Kingpin.
Somewhere back derp in this thread I believe the specific axle part number according to Quigley exists.
I believe mine has all Ford parts. Some others use Chevy outer parts I believe.
I’ll add the axle info if I have time to look.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
That’ll have to be my next project after I finish the ambo build... and the 40 build... so at the rate I’m going, I’ll get to it within the next century. Oh to have more hours in the day... and energy to do something with it.

cjken

Explorer
That’ll have to be my next project after I finish the ambo build... and the 40 build... so at the rate I’m going, I’ll get to it within the next century. Oh to have more hours in the day... and energy to do something with it.

I hear you about time.
I have some things I want to do the the main Ambo as well, but have to wait till spring.

Chkn4130

Anyone know how this ford idle controller works??

My idi ambulance idles up automatically when all the lights are on.
This shows rpm but does not seem to do anything else.
Can you set it to idle up when running lights and accessories??

View attachment 226602
The 7.3 likes high idle with a load on the motor. Believe the injectors soot up when idling with a load on the motor (lights any electrical load). That works when the parking brake is depressed and ramps the motor rpms >.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles