3500 lb trailer wheel setup for toyota - Fresno CA

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I have 2 wheel / tire / spacer / hub-drums with a Toyota bolt pattern for 3500 lb number 84 spindle and 10 x 2-1/4” electric brakes. This is not a complete axle, hub-drums to wheel only. If you want to run Tacoma wheels on any 3500 lb trailer axle, this should have what you need.

This was on my AT Chaser when I bought it, and I changed over to Jeep JK wheels by changing everything from the drums out.

Drums are Axletec (E-trailer Brand) and are in good shape. Trailer stopped very well, actually able to lock wheels if you didn’t turn brake gain down pretty far. You might wish to turn them, but I was running them happily. No bearings. I dropped one in the dirt and didn’t feel like trying to save them. You will need bearing kits.

Spacers are lug centric, unfinished aluminum, 2-1/4” thick, with metric studs for Toyota wheels on a 6 lug pattern. They allow the wheels to clear the bearing caps and compensate for the positive offset of the Toyota alloys.

Wheels are 16” Toyota Alloys with center caps and shouldered Toyota lug nuts. Silver color.

Tires are BFG AT KO2, 265’s. Maybe 40 percent tread... not great but ok. Not sure how many years they were on the trailer, some sidewall weather cracking is evident. I wouldn’t call them great, but you could probably roll around for a few years if you had a matching spare on your tow rig.

I’m motivated to sell this all at once (together) if possible.

I’m thinking $300 Cash for the complete set, you pick up in Fresno, CA. Open to serious offers. If you’re coming from the LA basin, I want some beer hauled from down there... a deal can be worked out!

If you’re wanting to split stuff up or get me to ship something, we can talk, but it’s not super likely to happen.

If you’ve been wondering how to run Tacoma wheels on your trailer, this complete set will do it for you!

It is already dark, but I will post pics tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Not an axle, if that was somehow miscommunicated, I apologize. This is drum to wheel only, both sides, and yes, all are 6 lug for Toyota.

looking back, I can see how it might look like I was selling a whole axle. I’m editing now. CD9BBAFE-E805-45F4-A881-A565112ABDBF.jpeg4E84522D-2752-4E10-8ABA-DAE8B758BC27.jpeg3B71E5BD-0EA7-4767-8554-7755915AF7A2.jpeg

Last edited:

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I’m bumping this because I did some Garage cleaning this weekend and realized that I still have these. The tires were a little sketch so I had them disposed of. I now have only the wheels, spacers, drums, and lug nuts. They are technically ship able, but I’m not sure you would want to do that.

Hit me up if you are building a trailer or want to convert an AT trailer to Toyota wheels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online