30 seconds to camp

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Interesting;

Nothing about that website makes me want to order one though - as a photographer, I'm constantly amazed at how businesses think awful iPhone pictures alone are going to help sell their products or services. For a few hundred bucks even you could put forward a completely different image to the world

Cyclone.1983

Observer
Interesting;

Nothing about that website makes me want to order one though - as a photographer, I'm constantly amazed at how businesses think awful iPhone pictures alone are going to help sell their products or services. For a few hundred bucks even you could put forward a completely different image to the world

That's the first thing I thought of too. There isn't one good picture showing it. The parking lot pics are the best...******

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Well, sorry I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to get more information, it just sent me right back to where I was with 4 bad pics. Won't trip my trigger, I'd think you could just put the seats down in a small SUV and have more room. Whatever..... maybe the pod would be better suited on a trailer....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke