3.8 Mivec Gen 2

kalieracer

Observer
I do, but you would be hard pressed to figure out how it was done from photos. I posted several detailed spreadsheets on the FB forum and on the ADD forums.

PacS14

Adventurer
Sounds awesome! Too bad I refuse to have a Facebook account, builds like this one I would enjoy reading about. If possible and time allowed create a build thread here!

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Nice! Those Fox shox are rad, just put a set on my friend's Montero. He got them custom valved for his Ironman springs and his corner per corner weight . Drives amazing.

20181201_165642.jpg

kalieracer

Observer
I am running the non res ones at the moment on the front and internally limited rear so shorten the down travel. My fox guy is doing custom valved sets for monteros

Nice! Those Fox shox are rad, just put a set on my friend's Montero. He got them custom valved for his Ironman springs and his corner per corner weight . Drives amazing.

View attachment 496844

kalieracer

Observer
I have not test fit the res version (fronts) on a stock shock mount. I can give you the numbers for the non res version that are verifed fit and my shock guy already has the info on how to valve them. Out of the box they will not work right.

What are the part numbers for the Fox goodies?

kalieracer

Observer
Do you want res shocks (those require mods) or just a drop in set of foxes. if it is just a regular drop in set. Just call Mike over at Accutune Offroad (424) 377-0808 and tell him you want a set of fox shocks for 92-00 Montero. He will ask you to get your truck loaded up and weighed (truck weigh station) to get the axle splits and what sort of driving you do and then valve a set to those specs.

Can you PM the part numbers and the info I need to get them valved right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior