3/4" x 3/4" Bracket - Help?

UNI

Adventurer
Does anyone know where I can purchase this type of bracket?
SquareTubeStockBracket.jpg

I need this bracket to fit over 3/4" x 3/4" square tube stock. The bracket needs to have two wings with bolt holes in each wing. I might be able to make it work with just one wing if need be. I will need 42 brackets.

Thanks for any ideas,

Alan

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Maybe get some thin flat stock and pound out your own ??
42 of them are alot, butif you can't find commercially mfg ones, it's an option.

Explorer
If you can't find anything you can easily make the 42 brackets.

Buy to pieces of angle iron and a piece of flat stock. Then weld them all together, drill and chop saw them into individual brackets. If you can't, a welding shop certainly can.
__
_l l_

UNI

Adventurer
Here is my project, I have a Garvin Wilderness Rack on the jeep. I'm going to space out six aluminum CORE-TRAX channels from the drivers side to the passenger side of the jeep. I pretty much know how I want to set up the gear on the rack. I'll be using the LOAD LOCKS and the THREADED STUD/UTILITY LOCK to tie the gear down. I did not want to drill holes in the 3/4" tube stock, to bolt the core trax down. I was afraid it might weaken the integrity of the rack and allow water to get into the tube stock and cause rusting. The tubes are powder coated on the outside but not on the inside. I was going to use the 3/4" HAT brackets to hold down the Core-Trax to the rack, maybe I could just use 3/4" steel or aluminum flat stock (Powder Coat) and sandwich the 3/4" square tube stock between the core-Trax and the flat stock.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior