2nd Generation Tundra Building

bjowett

Adventurer
Snorkel gaps....

snorkel1.jpg

snorkel2.jpg

BenMara

Asian Redneck
The air bag light is currently on due to the seats. A resistor in the harness will likely shut it off.

Should i just measure resistance of seat airbag and plug into harness accordingly? I just not a fan of these stock Tacoma seating..

GCecchetto

Adventurer
Thanks for the snorkel pics. I too think the Safari snorkel looks waaay better. Is it just me, or does the tundra with the safari snorkel in the post with pics of the volant not seem to have the gap between the snorkel and the body that you see in the close up photos towards the end of the thread? Who owns the truck in the first photo? The only concern I have about this mod, aside from cutting a huge whole in my fender, is loosing the antenna, not that I ever listen to the radio.

Oman4x4

Laurie Bridger
Would love to know more about those Recaro suspension seat frames? Did you get them in the truck? Did they work out okay? Where did you source them from? Pics?

If all that's not too much to ask ;)

Incredible build!

Oman4x4

Laurie Bridger
Also wanted to ask - what did you do for seatbelts with that seat frame rig? Do you attach them to the seat-frame so that they move with the seat, or are they attached to the floor of the cabin still? If they're attached to the fixed points in the cabin then that'll be stronger for sure, but then do you feel the seatbelt getting tighter and looser all the time as the seat moves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior