2nd Gen Raptor Thoughts/Comments

adaml

Maybe I just have a horrible hearing but I can never tell when the sound is coming through the speakers. I also rarely hammer on it and, when I do, am normally paying attention to other things.

The things people find to complain about though ...

04Ram2500Hemi

Observer
I only chime in on these threads because I feel I can offer some real world experience for potential buyers. Not once has the OP actually followed up and bought a Raptor. Last time some clown bought a G Wagon!

Then we’re back to the same routine of arguing with strangers about why we’re all not driving covered wagons and how rubber tires are really unnecessary for most everything a normal ”Overlander” needs or whether the Donner Party would have made it had they only heeded the GVWR on factory sticker...

Happy New year everyone!

I guess there’s a first time for everything. I said good bye to the Power Wagon and bought the Raptor.

9793C0C1-034F-4E13-B2C0-A9345B9DDEA3.jpeg8D19875F-24EC-4BBA-BA5D-F694A40DCF1B.jpeg

phsycle

Adventurer
Nice! What’s your initial impressions? Got over the exhaust soundtrack?

I like that it doesn’t have the typical gigantic Raptor billboard on the side.

04Ram2500Hemi

Observer
Looks great ! I also opted to delete the stickers on my 2020. What are the build plans?

I don't have any huge plans just yet. I need a tonnau cover, and I'm looking at the swing out tool boxes. I'm sure I'll add some exterior illumination as time goes by. For now it's just drive it, learn the tech, and enjoy it.

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
Btw, at first viewing I didn't realize you had gotten the beadlock capable wheels. They're my favorite of all the factory wheel options. The 13/14 GEN1 standard wheels were so ugly I had to get the beadlocks lol.

Also whenever you get a chance see how 4A is. Im really curious about it.

04Ram2500Hemi

Observer
Btw, at first viewing I didn't realize you had gotten the beadlock capable wheels. They're my favorite of all the factory wheel options. The 13/14 GEN1 standard wheels were so ugly I had to get the beadlocks lol.

Also whenever you get a chance see how 4A is. Im really curious about it.

My wife’s ZR2 has the Auto 4wd and it works great. I’m sure the Raptor will be the same.

adaml

Nice! What’s your initial impressions? Got over the exhaust soundtrack?

I like that it doesn’t have the typical gigantic Raptor billboard on the side.

I must have the worst hearing in the world because I honestly don't know when the exhaust "soundtrack" is on and when it's not. Either way, I actually like the sound of the motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94