2nd Gen Armada's - Anybody doing anything yet?

bigskypylot

Explorer
https://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/crossovers-suvs/armada/performance.html

They have a All-mode 4wd aka auto that moves power front to rear but you can keep it in 4H or 4L with the transfer case. It doesn't have the optional lockers like the overseas Patrol although I am sure they could be purchased and installed.

The Armada is, to me, a larger R51 V8 Pathfinder with a few more "intelligent" bells and whistles and an extra 1000 lbs of towing capacity.
I was speaking to Harrop down there about the Patrol vs the Armada and there are some differences in the Australian Market vs the US Market that make the lockers incompatible

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RainGoat

there are some differences in the Australian Market vs the US Market that make the lockers incompatible

Great! Way to flub it again Nissan. I’ve been a Nissan guy for >30 years but they’ve lost their way, especially since they came under Renault’s leadership

Dash Wheeling

G'day fellas from down under.

Some good news for you guys Dash Off Road is coming to USA with our aftermarket parts catalog. So if you front bar, sliders, rear bar, bash plates, 2" lift kits etc... it's all going to be avail for you guys soon.

OneTime

Adventurer
I’m hoping that after all this covid passes,Dash can begin to import more stuff. I think there is potential for a huge market here's. My take is the Armada/Patrol is just like the GX470/Prado. People start seeing built Armadas around. “You can do that with an Armada?!!!!

Sucks that dash is missing out on the overland explosion here in the states right now.

I’m hoping that after all this covid passes,Dash can begin to import more stuff. I think there is potential for a huge market here's. My take is the Armada/Patrol is just like the GX470/Prado. People start seeing built Armadas around. “You can do that with an Armada?!!!!

Sucks that dash is missing out on the overland explosion here in the states right now.

I completely agree, I just hope I can snag one before people figure out they're a decent platform :devilish:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online