295/75r16

tacollie

Glamper
I was just looking for real world measurements on tires thise size mounted on the rim and/or vehicle. I am looking at the BFG ATs, but would like to here about other tires to, ecspecially if there is a brand a little taller and/or narrower. Good snow and ice characteristics are important for me as well. Please specify rim width to. Thanks.

spencyg

This Space For Rent
That is the size I'll be running on my van...its a very good size tire and I too will be running the BFG A/T...

Spence

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
Interco makes at least one tire in 34x10.5 - I think it might be the TSL. Not a great option for on-road performance.

Are these for your Tacoma, or for the pig?

tacollie

Glamper
Jacket said:
Interco makes at least one tire in 34x10.5 - I think it might be the TSL. Not a great option for on-road performance.

Are these for your Tacoma, or for the pig?

I had the intercos on my 02 taco for a very short time. Those things were horrible on anything faster than a crawl. I want to put them on the taco. The ground clearance is lacking in my opinion on the new tacos. I actually wanted to run that size on my 02 but decided it was a little to big for the older taco. I think it will be a great tire on the 05. The pig has some 255/85r16 BFG MTs but probably wont be on the road for at least 6 months or more:(.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste