270deg awning w/ square back options

ttengineer

Adventurer
Is Alu Cab's Shadow awning the only 270deg awning that comes straight off the back of the vehicle?

I want an awning that offers full coverage and is extremely durable.

The Fox wing at first seems like a great fit due to all the additional options for walls, wind breaks, and tents, but seems to be an inferior design when compared to the shadow awning.

Does anyone make a 180deg awning that will tie into a square awning off the back of my truck that is extremely durable like the shadow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harbinger808

Adventurer
Before I purchased my Alucab Shadow, I was looking into the Ostrich Awning but couldn't find anywhere to buy it in the US. I do like the size of the awning and although not a "square" back in the rear it still covers more than enough back there.

ttengineer

Adventurer
Before I purchased my Alucab Shadow, I was looking into the Ostrich Awning but couldn't find anywhere to buy it in the US. I do like the size of the awning and although not a "square" back in the rear it still covers more than enough back there.

What vehicle is yours mounted on?

Do you have the wall kit for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harbinger808

Adventurer
We have a 2012 LR4 and it provides great shade for our kids to play under. We don't have the side walls yet as we are debating making our own since we dont quite like the factory layout.
IMG_3077.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94