2022 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited Trd Offroad 6.5 bed Overland Build, 85K

4868er

2022 Tundra CrewMax with the rare 6.5 bed- 950 miles but still drive occasionally. The mileage could go up slightly.
4x4 Limited with the Trd Offroad Package in Army Green. Truck is like brand new and the options make the package way better than new.
Why buy a Pro when you can save on taxes and get this rig outfitted to the max for the same money. Read below the options from the dealer and the extensive list of the options added. You can have a new Tundra from me and save over 10,000 dollars in the build if you did one yourself.
There is also a detail video here of the accessories added and how they work.

STANDARD AND OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT(the short list):

i-Force 3.5L Twin Turbo V6
20" wheels
14" Audio Multimedia with Apple CarPlay
Heated and vented seats
Power everything
JBL 12 speaker Premium Audio
Limited Premium Package
Smartphone wireless charging
TRD Offroad Package
Panoramic Roof
Heated Leather steering Wheel
TRD Air Filter
Paint Protection Film
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

NON - DEALER ADD ONS

CBI Covert Front Bumper
Roofnest Falcon Pro Roof Top Tent
KB Voodoo Bedrack Alumax SL70
Warn Evo VR 10 remote winch
Westcott Lift (3" Front, 2" Rear)
Awning (OVS-180 Nomadic)
Nitto Grappler 35x12.5x20 Tires
Lensun 90 watt Hood solar
Amber light bar 20" by Heritic Offroad
Dometic CFX35 Fridge
Alucab tilting Fridge slide-out
Ecoflow Delta 1300 Power bank
Locking Bed Rack extensions KB-Voodoo
Decked slide out bed system
Powertank onboard air 15lb
Alucab shower enclosure
Weathertech floor mats
Blackout badging
GoRhino Slim Line steps
Nav Screen Protector
Ceramic Tint (Side window, Front windshield and Pano sunroof)
Firestone Airbags
Front Runner Water system
Custom table slide out
Blue Sea fuse blocks
L-Track tie down
Fire extinguisher
Propane tank and hose system
USFS combi tool
small item list(Fog light film, solar sealants, Rax Brax awning mounts, 4 ga battery wire, Axe and leather guards, magnetic mounts, plumbing kits, quick fist rubber mounts, deck rail tie downs, ect...)

Literally too much to list including all labor

I have many other photos that I cannot figure out how to list on this site but you can find on ebay or contact me

If interested make me a reasonable offer that we can talk about in person. No low balls I am not in an emergency to sell. Some items could be negotiable on the build to make the purchase price more palatable.

Here is a rig that is finished and ready to go with no dealer/ sales tax hassles. Before trying to negotiate be sure and look up the items on the accessory list to know what you are talking about and check out the video.

Thanks for taking the time on this sale.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping details.

Payment will be by cash, wire transfer or cleared cashiers check. Truck will not be shipped or taken from the selling location until payment has cleared.
Title is free and clear of any leins. Tundra 1.jpgIMG_8350.jpg
Tundra 1.jpg
Beige Aesthetic Pastel Collage Memories Moodboard Portrait Photo Collage.jpg

Curly42

Did you do any drilling in the composite box, if so how does it seem to be holding up, many innovative ideas, GLWS.

4868er

Nice truck- did it just not fit your application?
I own a company in Tucson. SKYdesignbuild.com I love to build and figure out more than I like using. I thought I would be out Overlanding all the time right now and as weird as it sounds I am looking for more projects to build. No reason really for selling besides it is just sitting.

4868er

Did you do any drilling in the composite box, if so how does it seem to be holding up, many innovative ideas, GLWS.
I did drill two holes in the bed. One to anchor the rear of the decked system and one to bring in the harness for the fuse block in the side of the bed. The bed seems to be made of a glass filled nylon (fiberglass and plastic composite). Very tough and did not seem to change the structural integrity of the bed at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne