2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumphdog

Adventurer
Hi, Taking delivery of the truck somewhere between July-Sept. 2022. I reserved this truck in January 2019. As some of you might know Rivian just updated their pricing. (total cluster F when they did), depending on the configuration the truck got 15-20% more expensive.
There is still time to reconfigure to your liking if you want to change the color or any of the add ons. This is one amazing truck. I've seen a few on the road and the look amazing.

$110,000
  • Adventure Package
  • Quad Motor Package
  • Large pack Battery Pack
  • El Cap Granite
  • 20" All-Terrain Dark wheels
    Interior
    • Forest Edge
Adventure Gear
  • Tow Hooks
  • Cross Bars
  • Skid Plate

Attachments

• Rivian RiT.jpg
    Rivian RiT.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 532
  • Rivian R1T Interior 2.jpg
    Rivian R1T Interior 2.jpg
    753.1 KB · Views: 516
  • Rivian R1T interior.jpg
    Rivian R1T interior.jpg
    808.9 KB · Views: 485

gabrielef

And, you’re not allowed to sell your slot, per the agreement you signed (and I signed). You need to take delivery first THEN you can sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triumphdog

Adventurer
And, you’re not allowed to sell your slot, per the agreement you signed (and I signed). You need to take delivery first THEN you can sell it.

Yep. I will not sell my spot. I will absolutely take delivery of the truck. Never had any intention of selling my spot, I've been waiting 3 years, so taking it for one spin around the block is a must.

NorthwestDriver

From what I’ve seen and read on Rivian Forums, you can transfer the account to another party by updating the delivery info and changing the password. So far Rivian has looked the other way; I suspect that policy may start getting enforced now with the pricing changes.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Yep. I will not sell my spot. I will absolutely take delivery of the truck. Never had any intention of selling my spot, I've been waiting 3 years, so taking it for one spin around the block is a must.
damn 3 years that is crazy

gabrielef

Haha for sure, I have an R1S slot.

MarDan518

I have been following Rivian for a while. I have a question about the size of the truck. All the pictures I have seen the truck is either the only vehicle in the picture or there are other Rivians. Size wise, how does the R1T compare. Is it large like and F150 or Ram 1500 or smaller like a Taco or Ranger?

tkrahl

I have been following Rivian for a while. I have a question about the size of the truck. All the pictures I have seen the truck is either the only vehicle in the picture or there are other Rivians. Size wise, how does the R1T compare. Is it large like and F150 or Ram 1500 or smaller like a Taco or Ranger?
Smaller than a Tacoma. Bed size is under 5’ which is a bummer for me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles