2022 Range Rover L460

naks

normal_8B42C3B6-DCFB-456E-8A30-F80C32ABFE8E.png

normal_D12C3D8C-5B29-4B55-A64F-4AC2B8912B3A.png

normal_FEDE4B3A-A005-4E45-AEF6-2BEED43CB989.png

normal_E1A7E12E-4AB4-4BF5-9479-E387D4DA22E4.png

gatorgrizz27

Rear looks great, side looks great, wheels are hideous but simple swap. Front looks like a Range Rover Sport, which isn’t good IMO.

Carson G

Rear looks great, side looks great, wheels are hideous but simple swap. Front looks like a Range Rover Sport, which isn’t good IMO.
I wish the front looked like the Sport, personally I think the front looks like the Velar and Defender had a baby.

TOUGE

I wish the front looked like the Sport, personally I think the front looks like the Velar and Defender had a baby.

I think the current Discovery sport is the second best looking Land Rover right now behind the Velar.

I agree with Gatorgriss, every angle but stright on the front looks good.

catmann

Yikes, more angry eyes headlights. And it does seem a bit more like a Sport. Overall this seems to be a mild evolution in design, with the greatest change being the underlying MLA platform. In theory it should handle even better now. I presume Pivi Pro, so hopefully more relaible as well? Time will tell....

catmann

The 11.4" display looks way out of place in the center stack. Part of the RR appeal was always having such a nicely intergrated display(s). Now it looks like someone velcroed it on there - dirt and debris will surely get behind it as well. It does allow for adding larger displays down the road I suppose, but off the cuff I think the dash is ho-hum. The gear selector area seems fine. Pricing will surely be outlandish since we know they are pushing the RR upmarket.

SkiWill

If money were no object (which it certainly is for me anyway) I'd order the 7 seater tomorrow. Excellent maneuverability for a big vehicle combined with off-road ability, which I'd actually use, and exceptional comfort for hauling around the family. Something to aspire to I guess. Unfortunately it'll likely be a $130k and up for a 7 seater. Here's hoping for 50%+ depreciation in 4 years! I'd still keep my LR4 for the more adventurous outings though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles