2022 Nissan Frontier unveiled

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
This is what keeps me in a 1500 / 150. I know a Ranger /Frontier / Gladiator / Tacoma / Colardo would be rated to tow my 3,900 lbs dry trailer.

But at 23' long hitch to bumper and with payload running out with the WDH, Firewood and 4 people in the truck, I think it's more than a midsize could handle in the real world.
I can see how payload capacity might not be great even though I’m rated for 1500 pounds.
I’ve got a cross bed toolbox with junk in it, 280# of salt bags, and 4 42# tires in my five foot bed. I can’t say the suspension is sagging but it seems bouncy at this weight. I’m gonna start by replacing the bump stops with timbren units.

Timbren

Supporting Sponsor
I can see how payload capacity might not be great even though I’m rated for 1500 pounds.
I’ve got a cross bed toolbox with junk in it, 280# of salt bags, and 4 42# tires in my five foot bed. I can’t say the suspension is sagging but it seems bouncy at this weight. I’m gonna start by replacing the bump stops with timbren units.

Love it! Welcome to the Timbren family ??

phsycle

Adventurer
I’ve got the Timbren active offroad bump stops. You forget you have them until you go over a bump or dip at speed. Then you’re thankful no heads hit the ceiling and cargo is still in their place ? Little spendy but worth it.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.

billiebob

I like them. Nice styling especially compared to the new Tundra with the hideous grill Toyota insists on forcing on buyers.
yep, Nissan has always had an edge on styling over Toyota
Z car vs 2000GT
Taco vs HardBody
Cressida vs Maximma

mind you the 2nd gen Supra was a winner
1985_toyota_supra_1631544277f0e8393A2E428A8-5924-40EA-9E70-2425ECCE4B7E-scaled.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior