2021 Ranger Tremor

phsycle

Adventurer
It's actually a big upgrade over the FX4 for the price. Considering you either pick FX4 or Tremor, we're talking $1000-1500 more for a Ranger Tremor over an FX4 Ranger.

With the Tremor you get these OVER the FX4:
- Fox 2.0 with rear remote resevoirs
- wider flares
- 32" tires (also wider)
- Raptor Ranger looking wheels (not sure if specs are the same)
- 6-auxiliary switch panel
- multi-leaf rear spring pack (all other rangers have a crappy mono-leaf)
- rear recovery points

I'm sure I'm missing other small things, but it's quite a bit of stuff for the increase in price.

Agreed; however, I wonder what the actual price gap will be out on the market. I can see dealers giving less discounts on Tremors than FX4’s, widening the gap. May still be a good deal for all that but something to keep in mind.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Agreed; however, I wonder what the actual price gap will be out on the market. I can see dealers giving less discounts on Tremors than FX4’s, widening the gap. May still be a good deal for all that but something to keep in mind.
To me they're all just metal and they'll make more. It's a Ranger Tremor not a Bugatti or something after all.

If the dealers don't want to deal, they can keep it. There's always a dealer willing to deal somewhere.

I'm already noticing deals on 2020 Super Duty Tremors. Dealers probably want them off the lots before the 21's start landing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz