2021 Ranger Tremor

spectre6000

Observer
The specs on the diesel Gladiator came out recently too. ZR2 to Rubicon, I was a bit surprised that the ZR2 beats out the Gladiator in payload and towing despite the significant differences in engine output, while the EPA combined mpg on the Gladiator is exactly the same that I get in my ZR2. Adding this to the mix, the Ranger wins payload and towing capacity, but I don't think it wins anywhere else.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
So glad Ford is offering this package in multiple trim levels. Although my nitpick would be, why not offer it in XL??!!
I see they just came out with an STX package for XL's. I was playing around on Ford's builder and you can not get an XL crewcab in Canada. XLT is the most basic. Also wonder if Ford will announce an F150 Tremor soon. Seems like it would make sense given the Ranger and Super Duty both offer that package. It would make a good Rebel / Trail Boss / TRD Pro competitor.

D

Deleted member 9101

An STX (they weigh less than an XLT) with a tune, down pipe, and intake would be a seriously fun little truck!

I just hope someone takes all the bits from the Bronco and uses them to make a stick shift Ranger.

Last edited by a moderator:

85_Ranger4x4

I see they just came out with an STX package for XL's. I was playing around on Ford's builder and you can not get an XL crewcab in Canada. XLT is the most basic. Also wonder if Ford will announce an F150 Tremor soon. Seems like it would make sense given the Ranger and Super Duty both offer that package. It would make a good Rebel / Trail Boss / TRD Pro competitor.

XL/STX has been available from the start in the US. Only way to get the FX4 on an XL.

Kind of stupid pile of letters to get there though. "yeah I have the FX4 package on my XL STX Ford Ranger"

And STX (they weigh less than an XLT) with a tune, down pipe, and intake would be a seriously fun little truck!

I just hope someone takes all the bits from the Bronco and uses them to make a stick shift 2.7 Ranger.

FIFY ;)

D

Deleted member 9101

Oh...I wish! Although, the four banger Ecoboost can hit 500 WHP with about the same work as it takes the 2.7. I'd rather have the lighter weight motor, the 2.7 is pretty heavy for it's size.

If they start makimg shick shift 2.7s.... I'll have to grenade my automatic so Inhabe an excuse to do the swap in my F150....haha.

CoreyHendo

Not a big difference from the FX4 for the price.
It's actually a big upgrade over the FX4 for the price. Considering you either pick FX4 or Tremor, we're talking $1000-1500 more for a Ranger Tremor over an FX4 Ranger.

With the Tremor you get these OVER the FX4:
- Fox 2.0 with rear remote resevoirs
- wider flares
- 32" tires (also wider)
- Raptor Ranger looking wheels (not sure if specs are the same)
- 6-auxiliary switch panel
- multi-leaf rear spring pack (all other rangers have a crappy mono-leaf)
- rear recovery points

I'm sure I'm missing other small things, but it's quite a bit of stuff for the increase in price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior