2021 RAM 3500 Tradesman | AEV Prospector | FWC Grandby

ramblinChet

This will protect the positive and negative 6 AWG Ancor marine grade tinned battery cable running from under the hood, under the cab, and up into the bed.

electriduct.jpg

Untitled.jpg

bikelanta

Adventurer
For some time now I have been researching Coyote and Staun automatic tire deflators and decided the Coyote's were better for my application so I ordered up a set of four with an initial setting of 20 PSI.

What drove the final decision? I picked up Staun, so just curious.

ramblinChet

What drove the final decision? I picked up Staun, so just curious.

This was a tough decision although I liked the adjustment on the Coyote and also the range the springs covered. I am pretty sure I would have been happy with either one though.

ramblinChet

OK, decided to purchase a Diode Dynamics 30" LED light bar (flood) for the front AEV bumper and a pair of SS3 LED pods (sport/combo) for the rear AEV bumper. I opted for the flood light bar up front since I will have the OEM projector LEDs and a paid of SS3 LED pods (max/SAE fog). I may call Diode Dynamics tomorrow and change my 30" bar to a combo...

dd combo.jpg

dd6036_ss30_white_flood.jpg

dd6479p_ss3_sport_combo_white_pair_usa.jpg

ramblinChet

Wow. Diode Dynamics have amazing service to back up their fine products. I received an email this morning stating my order had already shipped so I called and they are shipping me the 30" combo along with a return shipping label for the 30" flood that has already been packed and shipped. All of this at zero cost to me which I kinda feel bad about since this is my error. I would have been happy to pay the additional shipping fees.

Here is the flood/driving combo:
dd5032_ss30_white_combo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles