MODS CLOSE ITEMS TRASHED

aaaslayer

Have a 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon with 1500 miles. Has not even been offroad yet. Just upgraded to all Thuren suspension so selling all my OEM Power Wagon suspension. Great for the 2500 Gassers out there that are NON power wagon. Should net you 1.5" lift and the Bilstein shocks are practically new barely broken in and ride AWESOME compared to a regular 2500.

For sale are:

4 x 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Coils 1.5" over factory 2500 Hemi truck and MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE
4 x 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Bilstein Shocks these ride and feel great like a 1500 truck
1 x 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Front Track Bar
1 x 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Rear Swaybar Endlinks Set
1 x 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Rear Track Bar

Price:

Looking to get $400 for everything. Everything is boxed up, low miles, and PLENTY of life in these parts. Practically new, never been abused or off road. Will NOT ship, local pick up only in Ontario, California.

RM017_054TFo1usjbj5loqurv5fgumrr07l8h-1-1024x683.jpeg

Last edited:

jadmt

ignore button user
hmmm. I don't use facebook. I tried to but couldn't get the hang of it. It was overwhelming. Just don't care to learn the platform.
well I live in the past and still think microwaves are a passing fancy and even I can navigate fb. If you can post a comment on this forum you can use FB. Now that said I think FB sucks for their political influence but I have sold and bought stuff through FB.

aaaslayer

well I live in the past and still think microwaves are a passing fancy and even I can navigate fb. If you can post a comment on this forum you can use FB. Now that said I think FB sucks for their political influence but I have sold and bought stuff through FB.

Thanks for the tip. I would rather trash it than sign up for FB. I don't support Zuck or their politics or their agenda. FB or Metaverse or whatever they want to call themselves can suck it.

Mods please close, all parts TRASHEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Seeing as this thread is still not traaaaaassssssshghhhhed I clicked because the title confused me. Love it. Like your style. Screw Facebook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne