2021 KTM 890 Adventure R

Carter Fury

Weather forecast was flawless for today, 39F this morning warming up to 71F this afternoon and I actually had a free day so I tossed a leg over the bike with no set direction of travel or destination in mind. I found myself running along some of my normal roads to the NW when I decided to deviate and tuck off onto roads unknown. I found more gravel and dirt roads than I thought were available in that area and I even had a great convo with a local land owner about our time spent in the Army some 35 years apart lol. Turns out my mother and sister were in the same area and we rendezvoused for lunch which was nice. I found a random river front park on the way home that I wasn't aware of in my neck of the woods and I still managed 50+mpg while ripping down dirt roads well over the speed limit. It was a good day.

K9J9ISX.jpg
Folks should take more day rides like you did and enjoy being above ground. Unfortunately too often we let life/job/finances/etc. get in the way.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I was out scouting some dirt roads and two-track for an upcoming gravel grinder ride with some buddies. The weather here in Central/South Texas is epic this week, finally!

0WBnzir.jpg

tthRXlk.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Perun side racks and chopped side panels. Just waiting on the Mosko Moto Aux Pox 5L bags to arrive and then I'll have a streamlined, light weight and dedicated 10L worth of storage on the bike at all times.

GixwLNi.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I chopped the side panels (which I hated to begin with) and added the Perun side rails with Mosko Moto Aux Pox 5L bags. It took some slight modifying to the mounting holes on the bags themselves to work with the side rails without having to use straps. In the end I am satisfied and it'll be nice to have dedicated space on the bike for small stuff regardless of the length of my ride.

[IMG]

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I didn't think I was going to like a full 1" drop but dammit if these aren't perfect. My shins hurt just looking at them though lol.

l03Refw.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
The Rottweiler Pre-filter definitely does its job, this is after 1900 miles of mixed on road and off-road/gravel riding.

AFwU0SG.jpg

vceRwZs.jpg

BRPDVXC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles