2021 KTM 890 Adventure R

Tex68w

Beach Bum
She's coming along nicely getting parts and upgrades when it fits in between the other projects and hobbies. I love having Double Take Mirrors on a bike again, so much better than stock and easily removed or folded in for off-road adventures. Up next are proper hand guards, foot pegs and soft bags.

Carter Fury

I'd say check out the 790R threads on ADVrider but you've pretty much got all the bases covered and kit added already...Doing my third BDR next week on my 790R and agree with you, she's much more capable than my abilities so we end up riding where only dirtbikes should be. Of note, I added the Perun luggage racks and have 10L bag for tools when riding locally, then add it to the kit for longer trips.

Here's a pic of it loaded from my last BDR, decided to change from the Mosko R40 to the R80 "just in case".
790 packed.jpeg790R.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I’m torn between the 40 and 80 on this bike or possibly even 10’s with a 30 or 40 duffle. I hate a lot of tail weight up high, really changes the handling and balance but for BDR’s in general it’ll be necessary to have enough kit for 7-10 days.