2021 KTM 890 Adventure R

Tex68w

Beach Bum
@sakurama, who's on here just picked one up. Here's his thread; 890 BDR build. Gregor is a wizard.
I am familiar with his previous builds over on ADVRider, he's a mad scientist for sure and I look forward to seeing what he can do with the 890.

I can say that my buddies who have been riding and abusing their 790 Adventure R's for the past few years have found very few places where the bike can't go. It is hands down the most off-road worthy of the middle weight ADV options.

Last edited:

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I found some time to get a few farkles on the bike over the weekend, there are still more to come. I still haven't broken 100 miles on the ODO yet, working six hours away from home during the week leaves little free time when I get home on the weekends. :cautious:

Rottweiler Performance Trans Saver and Vanasche Billet Counter Shaft Protector (no mud buildup like with the OEM solid plastic guard).

Rottweiler Performance Rear Brake Master Cylinder Guard, Camel ADV One-Finger Clutch Arm, Vanasche Rear Brake Pedal Pad P3.

MotoMinded ABS Cable Guard.

Camel ADV Neck Brace Headlight Support.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
We've been without power for 30+ hours now thanks to Hurricane Nicholas so after cleaning up the mess in the yard from the trees and getting the generators rolling I decided to install a few items I have been putting off. I'll eventually install the Rottweiler full replacement intake that has a proper air filter that actually seals and is easy to replace and access, but until then the Rottweiler Pre-Filter setup will do just fine. I also installed the Rottweiler TFT display screen protector, it should be rid of the bubbles and moisture in another day or two.