2021 Iveco Daily 4X4 Van

Wyuna

Observer
Well it looks like they are finally getting shipped out, due to the COVID delays.

my local dealer here in Aus, said it is still at least 12 -18 months away, due to shortages

But im looking forwards to see some real owner reviews on the brake upgrade, the transfer case over the last model with live axles

im keen on the SL(6 mtr) 5 ton single wheel version with the H2 roof, it should allow for a decent payload after fit out, larger fuel and water tanks won’t be an issue

it would make a great off road campervan with better clearance than the sprinter and crafter.

although being speed limited to 100kph with the XZL’s would be annoying, but Its something I could live with.

Its a shame that the 4X4 version van isn’t as refined as the 2WD model internally. maybe that will be upgraded by the time we see them in 2022/23

lbarcher

Adventurer
The Canadian forces had a Western Star branded Iveco in its previous generation of vehicles so that's
as close as we ever got to having Iveco product in North America.

Wyuna

Observer
I feel like international posters are just here to tease us with things we cant have

I guess when you have a protected industry, you miss out.

its Nice to have options, although we miss out on a far bit here due to our stupid ADR Rules And due to being a small market.

Scotty D

I guess when you have a protected industry, you miss out.

its Nice to have options, although we miss out on a far bit here due to our stupid ADR Rules And due to being a small market.
The big problem is we have much different safety standards
The US and Europe have such different ideas about what is important safetywise that it has become almost impossible to design a vehicle for both markets.

Furaites

I have been eying up the Iveco Daily for so long my wife is getting Jealous. It really is hard to look at all the different markets, and same vehicles....all different payload ratings and such. But then I try to remember the safety standards and differences for each of the different markets too.

For now I am inline for a Ford Transit Passenger Van Hi-Roof ELB....in 16 - 18 mths

Mattyk

Hi Does any one know where I could find out what is the offset, stud pattern and hub size on these new iveco rims as I can see they stick out much further than previous models?

Attachments

• CB3F8034-CA60-49ED-BA3B-84C6CC57AD5C.jpeg
    CB3F8034-CA60-49ED-BA3B-84C6CC57AD5C.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne