2021 Ford Transit AWD (pending) Adventure van

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Edit: Down payment has been made! Sold!

2021 Ford Transit 250 148” WB (non-extended), AWD, Carbonized grey, Ecoboost, swivel seats, dual batteries, remote start, see window sticker for all options.
Pinnacle Campers build, set up with indoor/outdoor kitchen and dinette seating for two at the swivel seats or at the driver’s side bench seat utilizing a swiveling table mount and walnut laminated table top. Loft bed with 41” clearance for bikes mounted on the full extension drawer slide. Tons of storage in the cubbies and built in bins under the bed, inside the bench seat and the overhead shelf.
Lithium battery package with 30amp vehicle charging and 200 watts of solar powers a 12volt stainless steel fridge, remote controlled vent fan, and front, rear zoned and dimmable lighting.
Water storage includes an under floor mounted 16 gallon fresh water tank which supplies the stainless steel faucet, sink, and rear outdoor shower port with hand held shower head.
Exterior goodies include a lift kit, running boards, larger tires, rack, ladder/spare tire rack, and opening windows in the bunk location and the driver’s side forward location.
This van has is nearing completion and will be sold with <300 miles as we road test systems.
Located in Boise, Idaho
$122,500
IMG_5356.JPEG
IMG_5352.JPEG
IMG_5296.JPEG
IMG_5350.JPEG

Specs:
2020 Ford Transit HR AWD Kestrel build
Upfit: Pinnacle Campers LLC
Drivers side forward window VWD full slider w screen
Bunk windows, AMA half slider 23x8 PS/DS
Rubber coin floor, black
3M Thinsulate insulation, roof, walls, floor, rear and slider doors
Custom interior headliner wall panels and coverings. Automotive tweed, Silver Spur, walnut accents, grey vinyl
Curtain valances for windows at rear doors, slider doors, and driver side forward window
Custom Interior Cabinets- Nebluya epoxy, walnut accents
Pinnacle Campers kitchen cabinet with exterior drop down table, 2 full extension self-close drawers, slam latches, vents, walnut countertop, stainless backsplash, setup for Isotherm Cruise65
Pinnacle Campers bed kit set up for N-S sleeping, Full 52x78. Wheel well storage cubbies, powerwall/integrated batteries, removable bins, removable platform slat panels
Bench Box 43", 4" foam vinyl upholstered backrest and cushion split at 50/50, storage under, porta-potty locator inside
Overhead cubby shelf, drivers side, with SS hooks
Electrical: Capacities: 200ah storage, 200w solar, 30 amp engine charging, 20amp 110v AC
2x 100ah Battleborn Lithium batteries
Aims Power 2000w inverter, 110v single outlet @ 3 locations
Victron BMV-712 Bluetooth battery monitor, bluetooth
Victron Orion DCDC Charger 12/12 30a
Victron Smartsolar MPPT 75/15
Solar panel, 200w/24volt
Blue Sea fuse block with ground, 6 position, 2X DS/PS
Exterior LED porch light over slider
8 ceiling lights with dimmer, 2 zones, switched at two locations
Bed pod cubby lighting, switched at two locations
USB @ 3 locations
Control panel and concealed Powerwall
Water system: 16g fresh, 7g grey
Stainless sink
Faucet, single handle, pull out spray, stainless
Pump Shurflo 3gpm
Fresh tank 16 gallon under mount (PS) with aluminum skid plate, slider door fill, vented @ fill
Grey tank 7 gallon under mount (DS) with aluminum skid plate, manual dump valve, vent/over flow
Woder 10K water filter (assumes clean water in tank)
Rear shower quick connect port and handheld sprayer with shut off

Appliances/Accessories:
Lagun table leg with laminated table
Magnetic shades (grey) for cab front/door windows, rear, slider and driver side forward window
Mattress: Memory foam tri fold 5”
Isotherm C65S 12v refrigerator
Wabasto STC2000 Gas fired heater, with Rheostat controller
Maxxair 6200K roof fan, smoke lid
Max Burton 1800 watt induction cooktop
Camco portable potty 2.6g
AVC RIG roof rack
Aluminess ladder/spare tire rack
Aluminess nerf bars
Flatline Van CO. Pull out tray
Dometic 9500 awning, 10', black, manual
Baja Designs LP6 Pro driving/combo with Pinnacle Campers light mount
Van Compass Topo 2.0 Lift, blue springs, rear shock tower extension brackets, Installed with Alignment
Up/Down air 5.6 cfm portable air compressor with interior mount
BFGoodrich KO2 245/75/16 x5, with 5x powder coated wheels and black textured caps
Bug screen kit, Pinnacle Campers, slider
Bug screen kit, Bug Wall, rear garage
IMG_5349.JPEG

Last edited:

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Sent you an email through your website form.

Just found this: https://www.tc.gc.ca/motorvehiclesafety/SafeVehicles/Importation/Usa/VAFUS/list2/Section5_2.htm

It doesn't look like I can import it into Canada. Darn, your build is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for :(

I got your message and was looking into it too. Didn't think it would be a big deal going to Canada.
Also, I was going to mention that it isn't titled as an RV
but this,

3. Vehicles that have been modified from their original state, other than regular maintenance, may not be eligible for importation into Canada. For example, a van transformed into a motorhome (often known as Class B motorhome), a van equipped with raised roof and/or modified interior, a pick-up or a passenger car equipped with lift kit, a motorcycle converted to a motor tricycle (trike) are types of modifications that can render a vehicle inadmissible.

Looks like all this changed in 2/20
If you are determined I would call the RIV and poke around.

TooSteep

Observer
I have a call in to RIV. Seems ludicrous to me. There is nothing in the build that I couldn't do locally with nobody blinking an eye. Keeping bureaucrats employed ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior