2021 F150 Tremor Thoughts?

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I'm really hoping they offer the skid plate (and maaayyybe the side steps if they are legitimately stronger than standard) as an aftermarket part for existing 2021s.
I'm guessing you should be able to order the parts. At some point Ford will have to offer replacement pieces to repair F150Tremors.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I normally don’t like green on a vehicle but I don’t mind that guard color. I also like that I rarely see that color around. I really like Space White though! Kind of like a light grey in certain light/angles. Really wish Space White was available on the SD line.
Yes, space white is a pretty neat colour too.

Still wish they had Cariboo and something like Ram's Olive green pearl. Saw a Ram 2500 in that colour the other day and it looks really good.

jbaucom

I don't know if Ford changed the paint code and kept the name, but they offered Guard on the Explorer a few years ago, and I really like the color. In the image above, Guard almost looks like Magnetic gray. I still like the color, and green vehicles in general, because they're relatively uncommon compared to the half-dozen shades of gray that every manufacturer offers.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I don't know if Ford changed the paint code and kept the name, but they offered Guard on the Explorer a few years ago, and I really like the color. In the image above, Guard almost looks like Magnetic gray. I still like the color, and green vehicles in general, because they're relatively uncommon compared to the half-dozen shades of gray that every manufacturer offers.
We had an Estate Green Explorer years ago. That was a good truck. I sold it to buy an 80 series Land Cruiser. What a mistake that turned out to be.

unnamed.jpg

NoTraxx

Agreed. Hoping the column shift vehicles come with a console like the STX and not a front bench.

Yup, turnkey rig for me too. Just gotta pick up my.... colour....

Give me 3 pedals, 2 sticks and a bench seat. That way Mamasita can sit next to my while I shift for not reason at all.
I am on the hunt for a clean F250 extended cab long bed 460 with a 5spd and 4x4 1995ish or better and gotta have a bench in the front.

But I would settle for the tremor.

Last edited:

Explorerinil

Observer
We had an Estate Green Explorer years ago. That was a good truck. I sold it to buy an 80 series Land Cruiser. What a mistake that turned out to be.

View attachment 660038
I drove the same exact explorer for 10 years as an under cover police vehicle. It was a bone stock xl, fitted with some hidden interior lights and a couple radios. It ran great, never had a problem with the drivetrain. I remember one day the key got stuck in he key cylinder and the cylinder came out with the key. Drove it like that for another couple years. People would laugh that I had a key with a cylinder attached in my pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles