2023 Ford Raptor- Continuation

Grassland

I'm glad u posted this as I am considering 18s at I think it was +20 or +18 offset
The plan being I would carry these over to a 2022 F150.
I better do some more research.

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
I'm glad u posted this as I am considering 18s at I think it was +20 or +18 offset
The plan being I would carry these over to a 2022 F150.
I better do some more research.

+20 should work relatively well depending on what size tire you put on. If I was running the "normal" size for a levelled truck (275/70/18) the 0 offset wheels would probably be a bit too much, but would work, and the +20 would be perfect. If you're running a wider tire like me, the +20 should work.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
PSA: For 2021+ F150 owners regarding wheel and tire fitment:

On previous gen trucks, an 18x9 +1 or 0 offset wheel fit the sport package/Lariat trucks perfectly. With a 2.25" level, they would just tuck a 275 series tire, and a 12.50 (315) would have the tread flush with the wheel arch.

On the 2021 Platinum, and this will go for all 2021, an 18x9 +1 offset sticks out almost TWO INCHES of tread, and this is with a 295 series tire, which is 11.8" wide. Truck is basically un-driveable as it will sandblast the ******** out of the side of the truck. Ordering new wheels in the morning. ********

Looks fantastic though...

View attachment 644150

The picture below I don't know what happened with the lighting, but just to show the wheel situation better.

View attachment 644151
Lookin good. You'll have to change your profile pic, lol. So what changed your mind about going with a 6.5" box?

this is probably good news overall, meaning the factory likely increased the length of the suspension arms/components (increased track width) and then backspaced the wheels deeper to tuck them back in.

i have a 2021 coming in the next week or so and super excited. the '21 updates are amazing. mine is XLT 802A, 3.5L, FX4, max tow, pano roof, sport appearance, and so on.

will for sure be following this thread.

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
Lookin good. You'll have to change your profile pic, lol. So what changed your mind about going with a 6.5" box?

I need to get a decent pic of the new truck first lol. Decided against the 6.5' box again. I just don't love the way they look, and the length makes it tougher to maneuver in the bush.

Last edited:

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
this is probably good news overall, meaning the factory likely increased the length of the suspension arms/components (increased track width) and then backspaced the wheels deeper to tuck them back in.

i have a 2021 coming in the next week or so and super excited. the '21 updates are amazing. mine is XLT 802A, 3.5L, FX4, max tow, pano roof, sport appearance, and so on.

will for sure be following this thread.

I read up on it today, you're correct they increased track width. I remember hearing this before but I didn't put two and two together and realize that would make the wheels all screwy.

B^2

Observer
What was the motivation from going from a 2019 to a 2021 truck with a similar spec? Just curious what sold it for you.

D

Deleted member 9101

A set of OEM fender flares might solve your tire coverage issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke