2021 EarthRoamer LTi #35 for sale - $735,000

buddilly

2021 EarthRoamer LTi #35 for sale

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SKIP THE 1 YEAR WAIT AND BUY A VIRTUALLY NEW 2021 EARTHROAMER LTi at MSRP [$735,000].

After only a few short trips, I am selling my EarthRoamer LTi - #35 off of the production line - due to moving out of state. This is a fully loaded truck with almost every option that EarthRoamer adds and very low usage at 4,951 miles. Please DM/email me for full equipment list and we can speak by phone about any details. This is also on RV Trader but I am an active member here so wanted to post here as well.

• Truck Cab & Cameras:
o Stage 1 Paint Protection Film
o Camper Window Tint
o Black Lariat Trim Leather Seats
o 2 Rear Captain’s Chairs
• Living Area:
o The Breckenridge floorplan
o Solid Wood Drawer Fronts w/ Five-piece doors in Mist Greywash Oak with Seeded Glass inserts
o Central Vacuum System
o Black Hardware and Toe Kicks
o Passenger Side Bunk Cabinet with cushions and Gun Safe
o Two Burner Induction Cooktop
o Silverware and Shun Knives in Quiet Ride
o 12 Piece Nonstick Ceramica Nesting Induction Cookware - Black
• Entertainment:
o Ultimate Entertainment Package: 4 Position TV Mount, LED Smart TV, Bose Sound Bar, Surround Sound Bose Speakers, Subwoofer and Amp
o Apple TV
• Recovery Equipment:
o Front and Rear 16,500lb Warn Winches
o Winch Accessory Kit
• Exterior Options:
o GOST Security System
o Rear Bumper-Mounted Storage System
o Bike Rack
o Traeger Smoker Exterior Kitchen

Plus:
-Quiet Ride system w/ dinnerware, glasses, and mugs
-Undercarriage camera
-Satellite TV receiver w/ HD
-Rooftop camera
-MaxTrax with mount

Attachments

Last edited:

SteveThompson

I’m involved in a few other forums that have classified sections. ALL of them prohibit commentary on seller’s pricing. It would be nice to see that practice adopted on EP.

Sorry for the threadjack. Good luck with the sale. Your truck is beautiful! If my wife knew about it, she’d want to send you a deposit today. :)

ripperj

Explorer
I’m involved in a few other forums that have classified sections. ALL of them prohibit commentary on seller’s pricing. It would be nice to see that practice adopted on EP.

Sorry for the threadjack. Good luck with the sale. Your truck is beautiful! If my wife knew about it, she’d want to send you a deposit today. :)
This used to be the policy here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let’s get “tire kicker“ questions out of the way in one post for our seller:

Im very serious about your truck, can you measure the vehicle?
- 29’
Ah, man if it was 28’6” I’d be all over it. GLWS

Darn I just bought a new lift kit and tires for my jeep, otherwise this would be in my driveway.

I am very very very very very serious buyer, will you ever be in Bend Oregon so I can see it?

Does the IPad come with the truck?

Can you post a pic of the Keurig? Which model is it? Why did you choose Keurig over others?

Wish I had seen this a week ago, I would have been all over it. GLWS.

We have it narrowed down between your truck, a Gladiator or new Bronco. It’s up to “the boss”. My luck it will sold by the time we make our decision.

Was this the truck Brad from Trail Recon did a walk around on?

Last edited:

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183

- 29’

Darn I just bought a new lift kit and tires for my jeep, otherwise this would be in my driveway.

I am very very very very very serious buyer, will you ever be in Bend Oregon so I can see it?

Can you post a pic of the Keurig? Which model it is? Why did you choose Keurig over others?

We have it narrowed down between your truck, a Gladiator or new Bronco. It’s up to “the boss”. My luck it will sold by the time we make our decision.

WELL FREAKING DONE! Nailed it! LEGEND

buddilly

- 29’

Can you post a pic of the Keurig? Which model is it? Why did you choose Keurig over others?

Hahah this is great!! Thanks for getting those out of the way.

sabjku

Observer

- 29’

2021 Post of the Year lol