2021 5x8 v nose $4500 cash

Superhonkey

I got an s250 military shelter with 10 brand new agm deep cycle batteries and solar panels I’m looking to trade for an enclosed trailer like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCrab

I got an s250 military shelter with 10 brand new agm deep cycle batteries and solar panels I’m looking to trade for an enclosed trailer like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not much I could use that for. I’d consider a 6’ or 7’ utility trailer. Guns. Fishing stuff etc tho or if ya bring $5200 cash amd is still give ya all extra stuff.

BCrab

Do you know what the weight is?
I can get you a pic of tag today. Amd guess added. But I can tell you I have a lifted Jeep JL 4 door amd it don’t know it’s back there at all. I have to keep reminding myself when pull it. Which only been a hand full of times

BCrab

Do you know what the weight is?
This might work better. The tag don’t say weight. But it’s custom height. Amd has side door amd ramp of course. I’d guess around 1300lbs. Wheels are aluminum. Then ya have extra weight of two large agm batteries. Interior wood etc. like I said my Jeep 4 door with 35’s amd 2.0 motor don’t know it’s there even on hills or at 80mph.
tongue weight I’m not sure about but it’s all I want to lift and had a jack amd zero wiggle on back road or highways.

BCrab

$5200 Still consider some trades. I really need a 6’-7’ wide utility trailer for my zero turn mower. Just not using like thought would. Also it stays in a carport all time. Batteries still perfect. On board charger still new. And diesel heater still fires right up. I did finish radio install. It’s BT amd sounds pretty dang good for 4- 5 1/4” Polk.

Last edited:

BCrab

Last drop and I’m about to start selling it piece by piece lol. My loss for sure $4800 still need a utility trailer if anyone has one to trade also

Oscar Mike Gulf Yankee

$4500 cash
What did you say you need a utility trailer for....a zero turn mower?
I think I could build a flatbed tilt trailer for about $4,000.00
If that's a new trailer could you talk to your banker, borrow the funds (assuming the sale is to raise money) and build one.
Keep both and pay it off or take your time selling the cargo trailer.

Hate to see anyone take a bath on equipment, just say'n. :)

BCrab

No banker on this trailer. Just built it thinking we would use it and really Havnt. So I put too much money in it lol.
I do need a 6-7’ wide utility thou. Only reason throwing that out there is in case someone wants to trade me.
but yes sir this is a brand new built trailer. It’s was built in South Georgia with this in mind. It’s just my mind thought it would get used more than we have lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles