2020 Tundra TRD Pro Build

Chad7757

Yes, it squats pretty bad. I have been waiting on some new rear leaf packs for months. Everything is taking forever right now, but hopefully they are here soon. Here are some updated pics. Headed to Appalachian Toyota Roundup next weekend at Windrock Park in Tennessee for the beta test shakedown.

Thanks again to everyone at Asheville Vehicle Outfitters for doing a kick ass job - Ethan you especially!

IMG_7004.jpegIMG_7005.jpegIMG_7006.jpegIMG_7007.jpegIMG_7008.jpeg

Phase 1 Build: Before
ARB Summit Front Bumper with ARB Solis Intensity Lights
Warn Zeon 10-S Winch 100' Spydura Synthetic Rope
sPod Bantam X Touchscreen Switch Controller
Decked Bed System Drawer Slides
Leitner Designs Classic Bed Rack with Dual Boxes
Alucab Gen 3.1 Roof Top Tent
Alucab 270 Degree Shadow Awning
White Knuckle Off Road Sliders
Dometic 45 Fridge

Phase 2 Build: Just Now
ReadyLift 6" Suspension Lift
Toyo Open Country R/T 37x12.50x18 Tires
Prinsu Roof Rack - Custom 3/4 Chop
Alucab Shower Cube
Victron Smart Solar Charge Controller
Sunflare 180W Solar Panel
Group 25 Odyssey Performance Dual Battery System
ARB Twin Air Compressor
Baja Designs: ? Ditch Lights, S2 Scene Lights, RTL-B Chase Light
Rigid Industries - A-Series Rock Light Kit

Now Waiting on:
Heavy Duty Leaf Springs
S8 40" Driving Combo Lightbar (Not shown - Waiting on a bracket for roof rack.)
Expedition One Rear Bumper with Dual Swing Outs

Future Wish List Ideas:
Vehicle Wrap, Larger Fuel Tank, Re-Gear, Super Charger... Maybe Anti Gravity Boots?

p.s. This thing is really heavy. I am going to try to get this on a scale next week and see where we are at. Closest guess on weight gets bragging rights.

rlynch356

Defyota
Full size @ big creek.. surprised its not major dented.. they have been running anything there the last year or so.... I guess its not that tight anymore and I know its just getting rutted out..
shame it use to be tight and technical.. still interesting but getting a bit ragged out now days. looking at the points they are running most trails and I assume Black was not scored..

CFMGarage

Looking forward to seeing how much this weighs. Great looking truck and I'm thinking it might be close to 8k lbs.

Chad7757

Big Creek - It was very tight when we were there in April. Certain places were not passable in a full size with out severe body damage so we had to skip some sections. We finished parts 1-20 and ran out of time.

dstefan

Nice looking rig!

So, with the weight you’re carrying and the 37 inch tires what kind of on- vs off-road mileage are you getting? I didn’t notice if you’ve regeared; is that something you’re planning for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles