2020 Ram 1500 Build

phsycle

Adventurer
Great set up. Curious why you changed. I had a 100 series before which I believe is roughly the same size. We only had one kid back then but the back was still packed to the gills on a weekend trip, along with the roof rack. Moved to an F150 and the amount of people and cargo room was incredible. The new Ram’s have even more room in the back than the Ford’s I believe.

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Great set up. Curious why you changed. I had a 100 series before which I believe is roughly the same size. We only had one kid back then but the back was still packed to the gills on a weekend trip, along with the roof rack. Moved to an F150 and the amount of people and cargo room was incredible. The new Ram’s have even more room in the back than the Ford’s I believe.

#1 The diesel engine, #2 the diesel engine, and #3 space. Also, towing with the Ram 1500 vs. the G550 is night and day. Can hardly feel anything back there at all. Been great so far. Went camping with the family again this weekend and tested out the awning room.

IMG_3576.jpeg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I have been very happy with my Gen 4 Ram 1500. I have a 2014, and it has been rock solid reliable so far. Runs great, lots of power and not terrible on fuel mileage. I like the Eco Diesel option... I am running a gasser 5.7L however. Next up for me will be a 2500 or a 3500 for a MUCH bigger slide in camper.

Nice setup!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles