2020 Quigley Nissan NV in Florida

Matt Dangerbird

Greetings all, longtime lurker, rare poster, but think this is worth it...
Found this vehicle last week, and have negotiated the "out the door" price to $46,500 with the dealer (Costa at Brandon Nissan Tampa).
Already have 2 vans paid off ( a 2012 Ford E350 Frontline TV news van and 2013 NV200) so gonna pass on this one favor of my Ford. Hope someone here can snap it up!
BTW - I'm selling 2013 nv200 w/ 90k miles, will cross post soon.
Cheers,
Matt

2012 NV Quigley

eporter

Adventurer
Wait the 2020 linked is $37k? Their website seems impossible to search for just “quigley”...maybe it’s me? I saw a nice passenger NV today that looked lifted. Not sure if it was 4wd but they’re a cool rig.
a4dfcc6f7b3252b2ae64bc32927e4d23.jpg

Matt Dangerbird

Huh, that is super weird as ad used to read "$40,999 marked down from $47k".
I sent text to dealer with screenshot, will update here if he responds.

Matt Dangerbird

Haha. Nah, seems legit drop. Weird though because I offered them $40k out door and he told me $46.5k out door rock bottom. His response below.

"Whoa! I'm not there now but I will talk to the GM first thing in the morning. The corporate group adjusts prices based on how many days it's on inventory. So I'll get to you ASAP"

Matt Dangerbird

Update: Confirmed by dealer, price dropped yesterday to $37k.
Under $44k out the door seems a steal for 2020 Quigley NV. Dammit, wish I didn't own 2 vans at the moment ?.

Kess

Just went to check it out and it is no longer on the website that I could find. Do you have a link to the advert?

Thanks!

Matt Dangerbird

Well, more accurately I had $42.5k, maybe the $500 was the difference...
Really though I negotiated over a week when they seemed to have little interest other than me. Then I posted it here on Friday, then Saturday salesman tells me "we have deals going on this vehicle with 2 people in CA, 1 in AZ, and 1 in FL."
Still wonder if the buyer is here!?

Matt Dangerbird

His messages from Sat morning...

"Ok brother I can do the online price. The GM apparently dropped the price yesterday. You still won't be at $40k though. With everything you will be at $42,136.71."
"I just can't get to $40k. I mean you can sit around and wait for the next price drop but I'm working 4 deals now on it. 2 in California. 1 in Arizona. 1 here in Tampa "

His messages from Sat morning...

"Ok brother I can do the online price. The GM apparently dropped the price yesterday. You still won't be at $40k though. With everything you will be at $42,136.71."
"I just can't get to $40k. I mean you can sit around and wait for the next price drop but I'm working 4 deals now on it. 2 in California. 1 in Arizona. 1 here in Tampa "

Well he obviously wasn't working deals because I'm the one in AZ and they ignored my ass haha. I had the guy tell me the same crap.

He emailed a full invoice with breakdown of all fees as I was ready to put a downpayment on it. He added a line in the invoice for "4x4 off road package - $1000" Which brought the OTD price to $44k.
I brought that up to him since I could tell they just added that crap you know? If you really want to bring up the price it's like a $14k 4x4 job haha.

Matt Dangerbird

Yeah, the dealer didn't seem on the up and up. Was a good deal eh, even at $44k out door! Dah well, my Frontline E-350 is paid for and comfy, just eased up Sonora Pass in comfort!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles