2020 Power Wagon adventure rig outrageously over priced but I know what I have....

4000lbsOfGoat

oh they are close but bottle opener really is a pretty top notch
You see, I'm a Montana guy myself and you're just not gonna sell me on Big Sky...ya gotta give me Kettlehouse *at least* but I'd be more willing to consider your asking price if you give me Blacksmith....

jadmt

You see, I'm a Montana guy myself and you're just not gonna sell me on Big Sky...ya gotta give me Kettlehouse *at least* but I'd be more willing to consider your asking price if you give me Blacksmith....
Gotta couple bottles of Bayren octoberfest that is top notch. Blacksmith brickhouse blonde is one of my favorites. I guess i could throw in a Kettlehouse hydro flask steel growler.

Chorky

Observer
this market is insane. My dad just traded in his 19 3500 for a new truck and the dealership, yes the dealership, gave him 66K. it has about 30K miles i think. Bonkers...

Are you actually parting with your truck though?

jadmt

this market is insane. My dad just traded in his 19 3500 for a new truck and the dealership, yes the dealership, gave him 66K. it has about 30K miles i think. Bonkers...

Are you actually parting with your truck though?
short answer is yes if someone gives my $80000, long answer is no because as crazy as the insanity is right now nobody is going to give me $80,000 so it is a safe price to ask :).

Snowboard.wa

Good eye, it's a hand made Ben Serotta Colorado ATX not a lot of them out there. Ben was more famous for road bikes. really a nice riding bike. sad thing I had a fat chance yo eddy fork on it and several years ago I decided to sell it and put the vintage rockshock back on. I have regretted it every since. seriel number is 007.
View attachment 681247
If only this had a soft ride seatpost on it, you would be printing cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadmt

If only this had a soft ride seatpost on it, you would be printing cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there out there..I have actually been thinking of converting it to a single speed (not a fixed gear). Frame is super nice and light and have been looking for a light weight rigid fork. Hard to find a decent one for 1" head set. I have a chris king headset.

Model97

Good eye, it's a hand made Ben Serotta Colorado ATX not a lot of them out there. Ben was more famous for road bikes. really a nice riding bike. sad thing I had a fat chance yo eddy fork on it and several years ago I decided to sell it and put the vintage rockshock back on. I have regretted it every since. seriel number is 007.
View attachment 681247
I have a '95 colorado Ti road frame with campy. I will ride it until I die.

I think you forgot to mention the complex solar power system you installed so you can be fully "off-grid". Maybe its just "off grid capable" via a 12V outlet in back- which you feel is "really basically the same thing". Also, you've forgotten to mention you replaced the entire suspension and drivetrain-several times -and its now completely "dialed".