2020 Overland Explorer Vehicles (OEV) CAMP-X pop-up slide-in pickup camper (renamed "Back Country" as of 2023)

Brieb

Anybody have pics of the OEV brackets installed, preferably on a 2019-2023 Chevy 1500 and the wiring harness? Picking up a used 2022 Camp X and I don't have time to make it to a dealer to have the install done professionally. Would love to see how the bolts/brackets are attached to the frame.

PaulPritchard

ArizonaPaul
A while back I posted about making some Mole Panel Nuts. I finally got a batch of them in. Here are a couple pics showing how they work.

Molly-2.jpg

Molly-3.jpg

Send me a PM if you're interested. $10.50 each + shipping.

I just received my Molle panel nut order. They look to be very well made and should hold up well. I am very happy with these, and can't wait to try them out.

tacollie

Glamper
We got two more nights in our Camp-X a week ago. When we rolled up the camp we noticed there was a bunch of it antifreeze underneath the sink. I haven't had time to figure that out yet. One thing that we found weird is the propane regulator makes a really loud rhythmic noise. It almost sounded like water dripping in a sink. Has anyone else experienced a loud regulator?

Speaking of toilets, the toilet cabinet fits the Thetford Porta Potti 345 perfectly. It's strange to get excited about toilets, but this is a great unit and it's been so easy to use. I added felt to the bottom (it does scratch the flooring) of the toilet and we move it by the door before we go to bed at night. Here it is in the cabinet:

View attachment 622390

and the toilet in place:

View attachment 622391

When the toilet is in the cabinet there is room above it which would be perfect for a shelf. Absent that, I have added some storage bins using velcro strips to hold a trash bag roll and the bungees.
What are the dimensions for the toilet cabinet?

TIA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94