**SOLD** 2020 Overkill Camper with Slide-Out For Sale in Bend, Oregon

alexisyo

S.O.5.10 Overkill Camper (built in Bend, OR by Overkill Campers). Overkill has a long wait time, so here's your chance to get your hands on one that's ready to go! From Overkill: "The S.O.5.10. stands for Slide-Out 5’x10′. We have designed this model to maintain a compact exterior footprint while in tow on the trail but transform into your HQ when you reach basecamp." (You can read more about the model here.)

I finally got this a few months ago after a long, drawn out, covid-fueled wait. This thing is built so solid, and it shows. I love it, but I've learned that my needs require a more compact footprint. I do a lot of stealthy parking lot camping and want to be able to park in a friend's driveway/etc if need be. I've already found a replacement rig (got my hands on a 4x4 SMB Ford E350) so I don't have a need for the trailer anymore!

I haven't used the trailer much besides taking it on a quick road trip look from Bend, OR -> Utah -> Montana and back home, so it's essentially brand new. The only wear and tear is on the front of the storage boxes, where rocks from my truck tires have dinged some of the paint.

Details:

2020 S.O.5.10 (didn’t receive until April 2021 due to Covid delays)

Camper box dimensions: 5' x 10'
Overall length (tongue to tail): 15'
Mattress size: 78″ x 54″ (6’6″ x 4’6″) **I traded mattresses with the one in my van, so the new mattress needs to be cut down to fit (it's brand new)
Settee bed (couch/table area converts to spare bed): 38″ x 48″ (3’2″ x 4′)
Water tank: 32 gallons
Dry weight: ~2300 lb
  • Front tube platform for exterior storage options (Required for Ext. Storage Boxes)
  • Exterior storage box for fridge/propane or storage
  • SnoMaster Low Profile Series LP96 Fridge/Freezer ($1,729.95)
  • Partner Steel Co. Cook Partner 22” 2 Burner Propane Stove
  • Propex HS2211 Propane Cabin Heater
  • Camp Chef On Demand Hot Water Heater
  • 2x 20 lb propane cylinders and regulators (service hardline are pre-installed)
  • 80/20 Aluminum slim rack
  • Tubular roof rack and exo-cage
  • Accessory Flood and spotlights on rack
  • Remote, thermostatically-controlled Fantastic Fan with Remote
  • Overland Solar 120W portable solar panel array
  • Rotopax 4 gallon fuel container, externally mounted
  • Rotopax mount and locks
  • Custom vinyl wrap (to match Toyota Cement Grey)
  • AIMS power Pure Sine Inverter PIC100012120S with 55A charger
  • 2x 1up Bike Trays from Owl Vans (added safety cable to be mounted vertically) and wheel locks for theft prevention ($638.18)

MORE PHOTOS HERE. (Accidentally only took my 50 mm lens so I couldn't get any good wide angle photos of the interior - I'll get some ASAP!)

Asking price: $52,500 USD

For any questions please text/call Alexis (541) 640-0499.

Thanks!

_MG_5125.jpg
_MG_5132.jpg
_MG_5388.jpg
_MG_5180.jpg
_MG_5192.jpg
_MG_5122.jpg
_MG_5245.jpg
_MG_5402.jpg
_MG_5447.jpg
_MG_5279.jpg

alexisyo

Love the trailer, but does it really have 25k in options and up grades over a brand new model?
Hey there - I paid $36k for mine + threw in tons of upgrades over time with Overkill (fridge, solar, inverter, gas can, bike trays, custom fit mat, etc) since the build was taking so long. With the current lead times, I think it's a fair asking price. And after all, it is just an asking price. I'm happy to entertain reasonable offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier