2020 Land Rover Defender is a Nightmare

Correus

Adventurer
Why can't we all just be friends and focus our hate to where it really belongs? At 4Runner people.

ROTFLMAO!!! Amongst my 4x4 friends, mainly Rovers, there is a running joke - "Toyotas, the terrorists ride".

There are several articles out there, and IIRC a Governmental investigation in re the Taliban's love of the Toyota.

DFNDER

Hey defender fanboy can you explain to us what AT stands for on tires ??

I’ll educate you,
it stands for all terrain tire,
TFL took a vehicle that is (( off road vehicle)) with it’s all terrain tires to off road.

get outta here with that nonsense of blaming them.

it’s simple. They aired down on 20 inch rims and then rammed it into a rock under acceleration. If they had attended an LR experience class they would have learned that LRand their instructors advise against airing down at all on 20’s unless you’re on the beach. There is little advantage in terms of traction with 20’s and the risk of flatting is not worth it. Like I said, I have the the same tires, and I’ve taken them through similar rocks at full pressure without problems and without traction issues. If I rock crawler all the time I’d do the caliper swap and go to 18’s butfor my purposes the 20’s give a much better on road experience so I’m ok with the compromise. So yes, they are AT’s, but no, they aren’t meant to be aired down and rammed into pointy rocks and driven likesn idiot, which is exactly what TFL did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94