2020 GMC Custom Flatbed-Need help on Flatbed

fitt

We're ordering a 2020 GMC 3500 DMax srw long bed 5th wheel prep truck . This wil be to pull our 5th wheel and haul our 69 Avion truck camper. I want a flatbed that can accommodate factory 5th wheel prep, and fold down side for when using the truck camper. I really like the SherpTek bed but the Price!! Is there any other manufactures that we should look into? Thank for any help

1000arms

We're ordering a 2020 GMC 3500 DMax srw long bed 5th wheel prep truck . This wil be to pull our 5th wheel and haul our 69 Avion truck camper. I want a flatbed that can accommodate factory 5th wheel prep, and fold down side for when using the truck camper. I really like the SherpTek bed but the Price!! Is there any other manufactures that we should look into? Thank for any help
Take a look at https://duramagbodies.com/flatbed-truck-bodies

They do custom work too. From their website:

"Custom Truck Bodies
At DuraMag®, we’re truck people. We know that cookie cutter doesn’t always work for every application, so we’ve created a dedicated Custom Line.
The upside is that we can build just about anything you can imagine.
The downside is that Custom builds have extended lead times. Custom jobs are unpredictable in complexity so delivery times can run as much as twice the standard delivery.
Our craftsmen fabricators are just that: craftsmen. You will love what they do. If you can live with a little longer build time, a custom body will often improve your work flow and productivity.
You tell us your requirements. We will design a body to meet your needs. It starts with a conversation and ends with a product that optimizes your income.
If you’d like a custom body, call the factory (207-660-4700). We can design whatever you can imagine – and then set you up with a dealer in your area for delivery and installation."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94