2017 AEV Prospector XL Laramie. TRUCK AVAILABLE, CAMPER HAS SOLD!!

Moontower

*BOTH TRUCK AND CAMPER HAVE SOLD*
2020 Four Wheel Campers Hawk Front Dinette camper. Purchased new with almost every option available, kept in new condition. Always cleaned and stored in my climate-controlled shop when not in use.
2017 Ram Laramie Cummins with AEV Prospector XL Conversion at new. Purchased new, built it brand new. 25k Miles. Insane list of upgrades.
Camper Only: $34k
Package Deal with the truck, camper, and all accessories associated : $120k
Located in Colorado Springs, CO.
(218) 340-3838 cell. Text or call.

Videos of camper:

Moontower1.jpg
Moontower1.jpg
Moontower4.jpg
Moontower5.jpg
Moontower6.jpg
GSC1.jpg

Last edited:

chasejj

Damn! If I had seen this a week ago I would have bought it and the trailer!! I bought a new Megacab PXL on Friday. GLWS, you're stuff is cherry.

Moontower

UPDATE! I will be listing the truck for $89k now that the FWC Camper has sold. Will consider reasonable and serious offers. I am putting together the build sheet on the truck. But the simple stuff... It's a 2017 fully loaded Laramie (minus moonroof and cab lights) with 25k miles on it. Built from brand new. Nearly clean as new. Never been in road salt or slime. Always stored indoors and cleaned meticulously after every trip. Never daily driven, only used for adventures.

Text for more details. Located in Colorado Springs. (218) 340-3838

Wakeup2river

That would be great. Include the height and size tires please.
If you don’t mind, what was OTD price for the Hawk alone as you had it set up?

Moontower

Update on build:

2017 Ram Cummins Laramie with every option minus moon roof and cab lights. 25k miles.
1 owner.
Never daily driven. Only for adventures.
Has never hauled anything other than the camper (1300lbs) or towed anything heavier than a Jeep.
Always stored and cleaned meticulously in my heated shop. Never put away dirty.
Has never seen any ice melting chemicals, salt or mud.

Max Tow Package with integrated gooseneck. This also includes the 11.8 Axle and Finned Aluminum Cover you see in the 3500's.

AEV Prospector XL Suspension System.
AEV Highmark Flates.
AEV Procal.
PSC Big Bore Billet Head Steering Box.
PSC Hydro Assist Ram.
41.5x13.5R17 PBR Radials.
17x10 Spyderlock Beadlock Wheels.
4.88 Nitro Gears.
ARB Rear Air Locker.
BD Diesel Valve Body.
EFI Live Tuning By Kory Willis.
CTS Edge2 Monitor and Gauges.
S&B Inake with Active Ram.
Sinister Throttle Valve Delete.
Flo Pro 5" TB Exhaust With Muffler.
ARB Dual Air Compressor.
Viair 2.5 Gallon Air Tank.
17.5k X20 Winch with Tuff Stuff Rope and Warn Hook.
Baja Designs LP9 Pro's.
Rigid Dually D2's.
KC Slimlites (With amber Hella covers).
Upgraded HID Projectors.
LED High Beams.
LED Lighting Throughout.
Factory Linex.
Switch Pod.
Amp Power Steps. (Good for Camper).
Four Wheel Campers Install Kit installed and ready for any slide in camper.
Hellwig Bigwig Air Bags. Long Travel, High Volume, Low Pressure.

I have a million pictures detailing how we built this truck from brand new. Including the things that we did differently than AEV does it.

Notes:

Truck is Deleted and Tuned. Gets about 16mpg empty, 14 with a camper or trailer. HOWEVER, all stock parts come with it if you are required to pass emissions.

All EGR and DEF components were left on the truck for easy reversal of Deletes. But would require re-installation of the stock exhaust, plugging in all of the EGR, DPF, and DEF connectors, and using the included tuner to go back to stock.

Drives 100mph down the freeway smoothly and handles better than a stock Ram due to the raised roll centers and wider stance.

TEXT me for any pics you may want of the build or pics without the camper installed.

Moontower

Truck and Camper both have sold. Thank you guys for all the kind words. I will definitely miss this one. On to the next adventure!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier