2020 Four Wheel Camper/2018 Dodge Ram 4500 4x4 Truck with Custom Service Body $138k

rawtoxic

I don't see the value in this personally. I know the FWC's bring premium. But if you want me to check it out for you I'm local.

Snowboard.wa

Anyone else understand how it would take "2 years at least" to replicate the build?!?!? Seems like it would take a month or two and around $100K For their price, I'd expect to see super singles, bumpers, winch, lift, etc...

ripperj

Explorer
Anyone else understand how it would take "2 years at least" to replicate the build?!?!? Seems like it would take a month or two and around $100K For their price, I'd expect to see super singles, bumpers, winch, lift, etc...

And a bed/camper combo that actually matched and fit well togethet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Snowboard.wa

Tiny camper on a big truck.

838ff303b8cc771ab6a4b9fc99880734.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OverlandFT

"These campers don't fit in standard utility beds and you won't find better storage, or a nicer truck when the camper is removed."

How would you even remove the camper from the bed? drag it out? It's not like you can use the built on jack system because the truck boxes block those. I suppose you could come with a custom removal setup, but still just an odd setup overall...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles